~ Chapter 32 ~

Shie Hassaikai's base,
Late afternoon...

Third Person's POV

BANG! BANG!

Rappa, one of the strongest members in Shie Hassaikai, smashed the glass ball with his incredible strength. But to everyone's suprise, it didn't break. Not even a crack formed around the glass, enraging Rappa.

Kai was getting more and more irritated at every second ticked. Not only because his fiancee was in pinch but also because of the fact that one of his underlings was holding her as if she belonged to him.

Hari started to grow anxious too. He stared at the glass ball, dark irises locked on his love interest. Tears wouldn't stop seeping from her big green eyes. He sympathized her, but she had to bear it just a little bit longer.

Meanwhile, Nemoto was doing his best to keep his distance from Izuku. But the emotional pregnant woman still hugged him, tight. She was afraid that she couldn't get out of this mysterious, unbreakable glass ball.

One time, Izuku attempted to break it with her strength-enhancing Quirk, One For All. Sadly, it didn't crack the wall even in the slightest.

'I tried to use One For All... But it didn't work out. What is happening? This glass is really as hard as diamond!'

She kept wondering. Where did this ball appear from? What was their assailant's motive? To traumatize jer? To enrage her fiance? Too many questions popped up in her mind but she knew, she couldn't find the answer. At all.

" One For All had stocked up the Quirks belonged to your predeccassors. Which mean, you can also use the other Quirks too. There are 7 other Quirks in total... And all of them become stronger every time One For All is passed down to the next holder. "

The voice of Izuku's ancestor suddenly echoed in her mind. A rush of realization hit her like a truck. Her eyes instantly went wide. She raised her head up, staring at the blue sky through the translucent wall. Instinctively, she reached out her hand and touched the glass wall, uttering a few words,

"Cancel."

Like magic, the glass ball trapping the yakuza and the girl disappeared in the blink of an eye. Nemoto fell on his back while Izuku fell on his body. Kai's golden eyes twitched with envy.

Feeling the weight of a person, Nemoto scaredly looked up to Izuku who was laying on his body. Face heated up at the closeness between them. "Young Lady, are you alright?" He asked calmly, trying to hide his nervousness. Hearing his voice, the said girl lifted her head up, two irises darted to the beak-masked man. A smile spread on her face.

"I-I'm doing fine... Thanks." Izuku thanked him gratefully. "I didn't do anything to deserve your gratitude." He humbly stated.

Suddenly, the duo felt a pair of irises glaring dagger at them. "Well,aren't the two of you... Being too friendly, hm?" Kai asked, locking his pupils with Izuku's.

Ah.
There he goes again.
He and his endless circle of jealousy.

"Kai, stop it! He did his best to help me!" Izuku snapped, infuriated by Kai's childish nature. Kai was a bit caught off guard by her loud yelling, never expected her to talk back. He stayed quiet, not replying to her like he usually did.

Pregnant woman is scary.

Izuku got up from Nemoto, freeing him from her weight. She repeatedly apologized to him and he just nodded his head silently. Better don't irritate Kai than he already did.