~ Chapter 01 ~

Villain Profile

Name: Hisashi Midoriya

Villain Name: Naga

Age: 41

Quirk: Fire Breathing
-Allow him to breathe fire from his mouth. He can also breathe blue fire but only for 30 seconds.

Quirk drawback:
- Using his Quirk for too long will cause his body to suffer burning sensation for a few minutes.

Occupation:
- Villain (Behind the scene)
- Personal Assistant of Kai Chisaki (As normal civilian)

Hobby: Doing his villain job

Likes: Hot drinks and food

Dislikes: Cold food/drinks. He despised them A LOT because they weaken his Quirk.

Fun facts:

-Hisashi smokes a lot but not because he is addicted to it. It is to keep his mouth smokey all the time. Smoking helps his Quirk getting stronger. Cigarattes has no bad effect on his health but instead it strengthens his Fire Breathing.

-Naga is one of the well-known dragons name from ancient time. Naga is also a Malay word meaning "Dragon" in English.

-Despite his hatred toward hero for something that happened in the past, he still allows her daughter attends hero school.

- Works as a villain for about 10 years already.

-The only one in the yakuza group who doesn't wear mask due to his Quirk.

-Brave enough to piss off Overhaul to the point Overhaul almost kills him.

-Like to mess around with other yakuzas

Personality: Happy-go-lucky, playful and is actually very sneaky, sly and complex. Always has a hidden agenda behind his actions. He is also a loving husband and a sporting father.

Well then, enjoy chapter one!

___________________________

~ A Flashback ~

Third Person's POV

"Well, we can try this out..." Kai muttered in agreement. Hisashi smirked evilishly, happy to hear his response.

"But, with one condition." The black-haired man uttered cheekily. Kai looked up to him in suspicion. "What is it?" He husked out.

"You have to marry my daughter!" Hisashi said excitedly. Kai's eyebrows furrowed in dissatisfaction. "I have to what?" He glared at his minion.

Hisashi displayed his toothy grin at his boss. "It is easy! You just need to marry my daughter!" He pumped his fist in the air enthusiasticaly. "Marry her...?" He said quietly

"You see, my daughter miraculously developed a very powerful, unique Quirk and managed to enter the most prestigious hero school in Japan, U.A. Though I actually didn't like the idea of her being a hero..." He sighed long, his face darkened with disappoinment.

"What kind of Quirk she has?" Interest suddenly peaked in Kai. To think a Quirkless to develop a Quirk, that was really a miracle.

Hisashi smiled delightly. "A strength-enhancer Quirk. She is very powerful, you know." He crossed his arms, waiting for his answer.