~ Chapter 29 ~

⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠

WARNING!!!!

A/N- Contain manga spoiler!!! This actually happened to the normal Izuku in manga, but in different arc. I just used this for the story line.

Also, all these dialogues are created by me! Not official conversation between Izuku and the ancestors!

___________________________

"Hey, kid! Wake up!"

Midoriya's POV

My eyes fluttered open when I heard a man's voice calling me out. That was when, my gaze landed on a buffed-up man, staring down at me, hardly.

I shrieked in fear.

"Woah, kid! Calm down!" He laughed at my panic state, patting my small back with his big hand.

"W-what do you want?! Who are you?! A-and where am I??"

"Don't worry, pipsqueak. You are in the safest place in universe. Your dream." The man said in calming tone, which lightened up my heart too.

"As for your first and second question... I'm here just to explain some stuffs to you. And I'm your ancestors." He told me solemnly. I dumbfounded when I heard his statement.
"Ancestors...? What do you mean, Mister?"

"I'm one of the people who wield One For All before you." The man mustered a wide grin for me.

"Oh... Wait, what?! Are not you supposed to be–"

"A dead body and sleeping in the ground, I know. My body is there, but my soul is here. Got it, kid?" The man patted my head in a friendly manner. I lifted my head up and stared at him questioningly.

"Um... You said you wanted to explain some stuffs... Right? What is it?"

"Hm... Did you realize your action just now, young one?" He asked, rubbing his chin with his thumb. I just nodded my head silently.

"Black lightning suddenly emitted from my body when I was fighting with my fiance... I can't seem to control that mysterious power. Just what in the world is that...?"

"The Quirk you unleashed just now is my Quirk. It is called 'Black Whip', little one."

"Eh? Your Quirk? But how–?"

"Chill down, won't you? You did know that One For All is a Quirk that stock up other Quirks, right?"

"Yes... I knew..."

A gasp of realization left my mouth when a shocking theory popped up in my mind.

"Mister, could it be–"

The man nodded his head without hesitation. "One For All had stocked up the Quirks belonged to your predeccassors. Which mean, you can also use the other Quirks too. There are 7 other Quirks in total... And all of them become stronger every time One For All is passed down to the next holder."

"It wasn't easy to use them. You need to find out a way to control the Quirks since they grow more powerful from time to time. Understood?"

I stayed quiet, still absorbing every single words he said to me. But then, I broke into a screaming mess.