~ Chapter 04 ~

Morning time,
Around 8.00 a.m.,
Kai's house,
Izuku's room...

Midoriya's POV

My green eyes fluttered open when my ears caught the stomping noise outside. I was not a heavy sleeper so I got woken up very easily. I sleepily picked up my phone, staring at the lit up screen in drowsiness, reading the time.

8.15 a.m.

WHAAAAT?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M LATE TO SCHOOL! REALLY LATE!!!!!!!!!

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" I was instantly wide awake. I kicked the blanket off of me and rose up in rush. I ran out of my room, activating my Full Cowl to add more speed. In a matter of seconds, I was already in there.

Oh My God, I need to be as fast as light!!!!

I turned the faucet and took a brisk shower. There was no time for long, good shower that I always had in the morning. I looked at myself in the mirror, scanning my whole being. My face was showing a very horrified expression.

Five minutes passed and I was already done showering. I grabbed the towel to dry my curly hair and my soaked wet body. Then, I reached out my hands to the sink nearby to grab my clothes--

Oh dear.
OH GOD.

I FORGOT TO BRING MY UNIFORM IN HERE! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

W-what shall I do now? I don't want to walk in the like living room half-naked...

It will be embarrassing if he sees me! But what other option is left for me...?

Ah! If I use Full Cowl to dash into my room, perharps he won't see me!

But if I make loud noise, he will hear and probably get mad at me! Huwaaaaa!!!

Maybe... Being quiet is the best choice.

I clutched the towel neatly close to my body. I walked tiptoeing out of the bathroom, being very cautious not to make any sound. I carefully observed my surrounding, checking if Chisaki-san was here or not.

Line is clear!

I mentally cheered in my mind, continuing my difficult journey to my room. I was looking at behind me so I didn't see what was in front of me. I stumbled back all of a sudden, causing me to fall on the floor. "Ouch!" I hissed in slight pain.

I barely managed to clutch my towel still. I rose up my head, my eyes shot wide open to the surprising and scary sight...of Chisaki-san.

HE SAW ME! HE IS JUST RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!

I'M DEAD!!

"H-hi, Chisaki-san..." I raised up my hand, waving awkwardly at him. He stared at me emotionelessly, his gloved hand clamping his mouth. And he wore winter coat? Why?

 And he wore winter coat? Why?