~ Chapter 30 ~

Uraraka's residence,
Afternoon...

Uraraka's POV

"I-I'm pregnant with my fiance's child..."

As soon as Deku-chan announced that, I dropped on my knees, too shock to even keep standing up.

"U-Uraraka-san, are you okay there?! Did villains attack you–"

"N-no, I'm fine! Really! I just tripped on my foot."

"O-oh... Thank God... Here I thought you were attacked by random villains..."

"Sorry for worrying you, Deku-chan!"

"Nah, it is okay, Uraraka-san! Anyway... I gotta go now...bye."

Deku-chan hung up her phone. I put down my phone on my study table, my hands shaking violently.

Deku-chan is pregnant.

That is mean...

She can't continue her study at U.A. ...!

I mean... It is very risky for her to continue the hero course study. Since this course consist of many practical lesson. If she still joins... It may be bad for her baby and her health.

Is that why Deku-chan's mother said she is sick–

She isn't sick, but pregnant.

I guess her mother doesn't want to tell the truth perhaps because Deku-chan insisted on her not to.

Ahh, this secret is such a heavy burden for me to carry!

But I can't tell anyone! I promise Deku-chan!

•••••

Back to Shie Hassaikai,
Shie Hassaikai base,
Afternoon...

Midoriya's POV

Awe... I'm hungry... What time is it now though...?

I rubbed my belly lightly, staring at it fora few seconds. I could feel some kind of warmth enveloping my stomach. "Wait, okay... Mommy will go get some yummy food for you, sweet little one." I tugged a smile as I kept talking to my little one inside.

Standing up from the bed, I exited the room slowly. I looked around the hallway, but there was no one around. I tilted my head in confusion. "Where did everyone go?"

I shuffled through the hallway, deciding to head to Kai's office. I opened the door. To my dismay, my fiance was not in there. My head throb achingly while my stomach growled loudly, telling me to fill in as quick as possible.

"Where is everybody...?"

The desperation from hunger and my pregnancy were starting to stress me out. "Kai..." I muttered his name lowly, hoping he would show up like he usually did. Yet I didn't see even a single strand of his hair.

W-why the basei a so quiet? D-did something happen while I'm unconscious-?

No no no no... Please no...!