Preference #33 He compares you to an ex.

Jai-You sighed to yourself, scraping the burnt eggs from the surface of the pan into the trashcan. You were trying to fix a nice breakfast for Jai before he goes to the gym, and you failed miserably because you got side tracked. He came downstairs, probably due to the fact that it smelt like something was burning. As soon as you saw him, a frown was plastered on your face, running water over the pan. "What's wrong, (Y/N)?", Jai asked softly, standing behind you as his arms snaked around your waist. "Nothing, I just... I was trying to cook you some eggs, and I burnt them. I'm sorry.", you told him. "Oh, Ariana used to cook me eggs all the time.. Turned out pretty great most of the time, but not always. It's okay." The minute you heard her name, you cringed, "Well why don't you just get Ariana to cook for you?" you muttered, pulling his arms back from around you. He gave a loud sigh, turning you to face him, "You know I didn't mean it like that.. That's just what I thought of, but look, you might not make five star eggs, but every little thing about you makes up for that. Hell, I don't even like eggs. I love you, okay?" He assured, planting a kiss to your lips.

Luke-You started sorting through laundry, tossing certain types of clothing into different piles. Luke walked in from the bathroom having been taking a shower, and sat on the edge of the bed, not bothering to get clothed. You tossed a random bra into the correct pile, quickly redirecting your attention back to the basket to continue sorting. "Wait, is that your bra?" He asked, followed by another question in response, "Uh.. Yeah.. Why wouldn't it be?", he shrugged slowly, "Seems a little big, for a minute I thought it was my previous girlfriend's." You raised an eyebrow the minute that sentence came out of his mouth, "What? What is that supposed to mean?", you asked. He tried to keep a straight face, but began laughing moments after seeing you get upset, "I'm totally kidding.. I just wanted to see your reaction, my ex was practically flat chested, c'mon." He smirked softly, pulling you over to him as you gave him a playful hit on his arm from the washcloth in your hand.

Beau-  It was very early into your relationship, and this was basically the first time Beau had ever seen you without any kind of make-up, and with your natural hair. He said he wanted to have a lazy day with you, because the weather was gross and it ruined your date plans. You threw on a casual t-shirt, and sweats, followed by putting your hair up in a bun. It was about time you could start feeling comfortable around Beau. You smiled once you heard a knock at the door, it only widening when you opened it to Beau with a stack of movies. "Hey, babe." He said, pulling you into a hug, followed by a quick peck to your lips. You lead him over to the couch, telling him to put whatever movie he'd like in. "So uh, you just wake up..?" He asked, "What do you mean?" You asked, he smiled looking over at you, "It's just your bed head.." "Oh." You responded, a bit dissapointed in his reaction to your lazy attire. "What's the matter?", he asked. "Um. Nothing, it's just I kind of put my hair like this.." You confessed, taking it down. "Oh. I. I'm sorry, it's just the last girlfriend I had was really into dressing up, and always getting ready before I came over." Your smile faded at the mention of his ex, slowly sitting down next to him. "But.. With that being said, you look ten times as beautiful without all of that than she ever did with." he assured, kissing your temple.

James-  You rolled over in your half asleep state, burying yourself into James chest. He tugged you closer to him, and you pulled back just a bit. Though you loved cuddling, you didn't like the feeling of being smothered. As soon as you pulled back, he tugged you right back. You groaned softly, pushing him back a bit. He peeked an eye open, a soft frown appearing, "What's wrong..? I thought you liked being cuddled. Well, that's what my last girlfriend said, she'd have me cuddle her constantly." He mumbled, probably too tired to process that he just mentioned a past relationship infront of you. You turned your back to him with a roll of your eyes. A few moments later all you heard was a quiet, "Sorry.. I love you." Come from James, followed by his toned arm wrapping around you stomach from behind, pulling your back to his chest. Just the way you liked to be cuddled.

Daniel-  You were sitting ontop of the kitchen counter, watching as Daniel made a sandwich for lunch. You were handing him whatever he needed from beside you on the opposite counter, him giving you a kiss with each exchange. As soon as he was finished preparing the sandwich, he placed it aside walking over to you. His lips pressed to yours in what exscalated into a rather heated kiss after a moment or two, his lips trailed to your neck as soon as you felt a soft nibble on your neck you giggled pushing him off, "Quit." He pulled back, pretty confused, "Hm..?" "I don't like the whole hickey thing, doesn't feel right." He raised a brow, giving a soft smile. "Sorry it's just, my last girlfriend really liked it, and I don't know.. I just figured." You gave him an eye roll, leaning in for another kiss, "But..." You trailed off against his lips- ", I'm sure there's other things I'm into she's not."