Preference #43 He hears you swear for the first time. (Request)

Jai-  Though Jai's language wasn't the best you always seemed to keep your own in check. You had been dating for a couple weeks now and he was starting to think you were seriously incapable of using any kind of profanity- that was until he decided to tickle you. "Babe.." Jai mumbled and you turned to him, "Yeah?" He pointed to the remote and as you went to reach for it his hands met your sides and began tickling.  A loud laugh followed by a snort filled the room as you leaned back against him, unable to catch your breath. As soon as you could hold his hands back long enough to speak you turned to him, "What the fuck, Jai?" You giggled out and his eyes got wide, returning the giggle. "Didn't know you could actually use bad language." He said, poking your side, "Tickle me one more time and it won't be just that."

Daniel- Daniel decided to make you dinner for the first time and he had absolutely no idea what he was doing. He had spent the last hour trying to figure out the seasoning for the chicken and he was highly tempted to just order a pizza.  The recipe called for a teaspoon of cayenne pepper and he ended up adding a tablespoon. Big mistake. You stepped into the kitchen noticing it smelt a little off, "Are you... cooking?" You asked, hesistant to step in. He gave you a nod, placing your plate on the table beside his own. You took a seat and soon as you took a bite your eyes watered "Holy shit," you muttered before grabbing the water beside you and chugging it, "Damn.. That hot?" He asked.

Luke- You had been working on your hair for hours at this point and nothing looked right. As you wrapped piece after piece of hair around the curling wand it just got messier and messier. Luke sat patiently on the counter, already fully dressed and ready to go out tonight. Becoming impatient you started working faster and ended up placing your hand too close to the heat, "Fuck." You muttered, placing it down on the counter. Luke quickly glanced over at you, "What was that mrs. 'watch your language'?" he smiled. You quickly shot him a 'shut your face' look, "Alriiight, alright. Want me to help you?" 

Beau- "Beau.." You pouted, hugging him from behind- putting your phone in plain sight for him, showing him what you happened to be reading. It was yet another rumor. "Hm?" He asked before taking your phone into his hands. "What's this about?" He mumbled as he turned around to hug you, continuing to read. "Just some stupid fucking rumor," you said quietly against his shoulder. He almost automatically hugged you tighter, "C'mon.. Though it's extremely cute to hear you frustrated don't worry about this stuff, okay? I love you."

James- You begged James for what seemed like hours to not make you go on the rollercoaster you were now getting strapped into. You were deathly afraid of heights and he knew it. As soon as the ride got the clear to go you were holding James' hand so tight you were almost positive you could've broken it- and maybe you should've, "You're a fucking asshole.." You mumbled under your breath. He looked over at you, raising his brows, "Wow. Fiesty. Are you really that mad at me?" You glanced over as the cart continued to travel up, getting fairly close to the top as you tried hard not to smile but failed. "How could I ever be mad at ...oh fuck."