Preference #23 Silent treatment.

Jai-  "Jai..", you pouted, hitting his arm softly. He didn't respond, because he was currently trying his best to give you the silent treatment. Moments before, he was trying to tell you a story about tour, and you were ignoring him to text a friend back. He didn't say anything after that. You trailed close behind as he walked to the kitchen, repeatedly insisting that you were listening to him. As soon as he walked onto the tile floor, you slipped from having been wearing socks. You whined, sitting up, he began to smile, reaching a hand out to  pull you up from the ground, "I'm sor-", he then cut you off with a kiss. "Oh hush.", he laughed.

Luke- He had been following you around all day since your little argument, spilling out apologies. The small fight had led to you to not talking to Luke, and he couldn't stand it. “Come on (Y/N), I said I was sorry.” he sighed. Nothing. He couldn’t take it anymore, he walked over to the spot in front of where you were sitting, and knelt down between your legs. "Baaabe, I am really sorry for what happened today, and anything that I said that may have hurt your feelings was said out of anger, and I didn’t mean any of it. I love you, so much, and I'd do anything to hear your precious voice again.” He breathed. You giggled and wrapped your arms around his neck, placing a kiss on his lips.

Daniel- You’d walked away from your fight with Daniel, and were now cuddled up in your shared bed, silently crying into a pillow. After about ten minutes, Daniel opened the door the the bedroom. “(Y/N), I’m sorry...  I don’t want to fight, can I come to bed?”  Silence. “Please baby, I dont want to sleep alone.” When he didn’t hear a response, he walked over to the bed, knowing you couldn’t have fallen asleep in that time. He lifted up the covers on his side, which you had your back to, and climbed in. He wrapped his arms around you, and pulled you close, so you were tugged to his chest. He wiped the tears off your cheeks, sighing softly, “Please don’t cry, I’m so sorry, and I love you. I hate to even think that I made you cry.” When his voice cracked, you couldn’t help but turn around and wrap your arms around him. “I love you. Get some rest."

James-  You felt pretty bad about all the things you said, walking upstairs. To no surpise to you, James was sitting on the bed, cuddled up in a blanket. You sighed, and went and sat down beside him. “Hey, baby.” You said, wanting him to look at you. He didn’t. “I’m sorry, please talk to me.” Still nothing. “Are you still mad at me?” He nodded. “Are you going to talk to me?” Nothing. “Do you still love me?” You questioned further. He quietly leaned into you, wrapping his arms around your waist. James let out sigh, followed by a yes. Relieved he had spoken to you, you kissed the top of his head.

Beau- "Beau, I  didn’t mean to." You uttered, sitting down next to him. Beau hadn’t spoken to you since you had accidentally kicked him where no boy wants to be kicked. "Beauuuu." You whined, "Please talk to me." You finished, giving him a rather adorable pout. Still nothing. You moved closer and kissed from his shoulder, up his neck, across his jaw, and lastly placing a kiss on his lips. "Tell me what I can do to make it up to you, to make you talk to me again." You said, hating the silence you were receiving "How about I make your favorite dinner- then you can pick a movie to watch. I’ll even get some doritos." You said hopefully. "That works.." Beau smiled, "but you know, we could just kiss some more." Beau grinned. You huffed, getting up from the couch. "Good luck with that ." You yelled from the kitchen. Beau laughed, and chased after you, "But (Y/N)!" He whined.