Preference #16 He wakes you up in the morning.

Luke- It's a rare occasion when Luke is up before you, but when he does he takes full advantage of it. He opens the curtains as soon as he wakes up, and then stands in front of the window. “Look how bright it is!" he yells as you roll over. “(Y/N), time to get up babe” he turns to you, before walking over to your side. “Let’s go, we can have some breakfast” he recommends as you complain. After a few minutes of him talking, you get up, and have some coffee with him. He then spends the whole day bragging about getting up before you, and complaining about how tired he is.

Daniel- Daniel was never the most pleasant wake up call when you two had somewhere to be. He came in your room and grab your blankets, tugging them off of you. “(Y/N), let’s go, quit being lazy.” he called as he pulled you up to sitting position. He forced you to stand up, your eyes still closed. “Get up or I will pour water on your head.” he said, and you slowly nodded. He walked away, and you decided to curl up back into bed. A few moments later, Daniel came back in to check on you. He grabbed your blanket and yanked it off you. “Daniel, quit!!” you whined, as he laughed. “C'mere, babe” he said, laying down as he brought the blanket down with him. You two cuddled up, and he let you sleep for a while longer.

Jai- “Love..” Jai whispered. You had heard him whisper to you about five times now, but you were choosing to try and stay asleep. “(Y/N)”, he whispered once again, this time shaking your shoulder gently. You opened your eyes, instanty rolling them as you shifted to your other side, seeing Jai's face inches from yours. “What babe?” you asked, trying to avoid showing your frustration. “Well, I have been up for an hour, and I’m pretty hungry, but I can’t cook  as well as you, so…” he trailed off, and you smiled at him. How could you say no to him? “Can you get me a hoodie?” you asked, and Jai nodded as he rushed to the closet to grab you one of his hoodies. He handed it to you, and kissed your forehead as you finally got out of bed to make him breakfast.

James- “Time to wake up” James whispered from above you. You squeezed your eyes shut, sighing, honestly not ready to get out of bed yet. “Open your eyes, baby..” he whispered again, and you turned your face, avoiding him. You just wanted maybe an hour longer to sleep. You felt James’s large, warm hand against your cheek as he turned you to face him. Your eyes finally opened to see James straddling you, his face directly above yours. He leaned down, and kissed you, as you wrapped your arms around his neck. He slipped his hand under your head, and pulled you up as he leaned back, making you sit up. He pulled away with a smile. “Good morning beautiful, how'd ya sleep?” he asked, and you grinned, “Great, how about you?” you responded quietly as James got out of bed, pulling you up with him. “Wonderful.” he smiled as he led you to the kitchen.

Beau-  You were half asleep with no intentions of getting up soon, you could feel Beau kissing your neck softly. Between each kiss, he would quietly say your name, eventually you gave in, and forced your eyes open. The room was dark, Beau had drawn the rather thick curtains, and kept the lights off. “Hi..” you whispered with a sleepy tone.. “You're beautiful when you first wake up” Beau said, smiling softly. You blushed as he kissed your temple.“There’s breakfast in the kitchen, I mean, unless..” his thought trailed, but you knew what he was suggesting. “Lets just cuddle here for a bit.” you told him, and he pulled you in close with a smile. You two talked for a while, before getting up to eat.