Preference #24 "Look at me."

Beau- You were staring at yourself in the mirror, your reflection not showing what you wanted it to. You looked bloated, as I whole, you felt gross. You continuously sat in front of the mirror pinching at you arms, stomach, and thighs. The scale said you lost 15 pounds so why does it feel like you have gained?  The media was always slamming you about being Beau's largest girlfriend, but you never caught sight of what they saw until this morning. You laid face down on the bed, and started to cry. You wish you could go back to the time when you didn't need to worry about body image. You were having a mental breakdown and you were all alone. "Baaabe, I'm home." Beau's voice chimed through the house, as soon as he got upstairs he sat next to you on bed, "What's wrong?",  "Nothing." you shrugged trying not to worry him. "You can tell me anything..." He insisted, kissing your temple. There was a short silence, before you poured yourself out to him. Told him about how you feel. After you finished, you hung your head low, ashamed that you said anything. "Hey, look at me." he cooed as you lifted your head with his fingers. "You're perfect to me, you're the best thing that has happened to me, so stop caring what everyone else thinks, okay?" He grinned, and you closed your eyes and nodded. "I think you're perfect." he added.

James- You, and James were fighting once again. You guys are having another argument over something completely stupid, because he was in another one of his 'moods'. " It's always one thing after another with you!" It was probably in his best interest that you were on opposite sides, because you could have strangled him. "You think you're walking on eggshell around here? I haven't even done anything and you're screaming at me! You shouted. "You're such a bitch, I work my ass off everyday unlike you who just sits around on yours! " That one hurt, and you didn't have a come back. You knew you'd take back anything you said at the moment, so you took your hands off the table and walked away. It took him a few  minutes to realize what he said, and he was soon following you as you went to grab your shoes. "Where are you going?" He asked. "I can't be here right now." You sighed slipping on your shoes lacing them loosely. "You can't just leave." He said grabbing your wrist loosely. "Oh yeah? Watch me." You said shaking your wrist loose, and walking to the door. "No wait!" He yelled softly, blocking the door. "I didn't mean what I said, I was just. I was just angry." You avoided his eyes and tried to push past him. "Look at me!" He said, to which you made the decision to look up. "I love you." He said. "James." You sighed. "No, I love you, please don't" He said, his eyes almost tearing up. "Let me leave." You insisted.

Daniel-  You were at Daniel's parents, having dinner for the first time ever. You all got along just fine, and they loved you at first sight, it was just his mom who wasn't a big fan. Daniel's past relationships went pretty far, and each time they ended roughly, so his mom was very skeptical of you. As soon as you sat down Daniel introduced you, and you could feel the tension between you, and his mother. When she asked about school and what your studying for she basically laughed when you said childhood education. You didn't understand why she was acting like she hated you before you even met. You eventually excused yourself from the table to go to the bathroom. You went up the stairs to the bathroom, an just took a few deep breaths. A few moments later there was a light knock on the door. "Darling, its me." Daniel said quietly. You opened it, and he stepped in. "Are you okay?." He said holding your hands. "Yeah..." You sighed. "No you're not, what's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" He asked. "Its dumb, I just know your mom doesn't like me." You admitted. "First of all who cares, second of all look at you, you're perfect, my mom would have to be crazy not to like you." He smiled. "Look at me." He said. "Get out of your head, you're perfect." He smiled and pecked your lips.

Jai- You hung your head low as Jai paced back and forth. You knew what you did was completely wrong, but you don't even remember what happened. "I can't even believe you did this." He groaned. "To be fair, I was drunk." You almost whispered. "You honestly think that makes everything better?" He asked. "My drunk fiancé can't even stay loyal, and there were people watching your every move! Do you know how that looks!" He started yelling, getting angrier each minute. "You're ruining everything that we've worked for, do you realize that?" He asked angrily. "I know, it was a mistake, I don't even know what happened." You sighed, knowing he was pissed. " You haven't even apologized yet, you have been trying to form an excuse.", "I can't apologize for something that I am not even sure happened." You said quiet as possible. "Look at me!" He demanded and your head snapped to his face, you knew that was a mistake. His eyes were filled with pain, you could see the love for you, but he was just disappointed. "Nothing?" He questioned. "You have nothing to say?" You dropped your head. "No, look at me." He demanded again. "I'm sorry." You whimpered. "I really am."

Luke-  You and Luke have been getting pretty serious in your relationship. You two have been spotted in public together, and that just helped with you guys coming out as a couple, and not just best friends. You two were on your way to a movie, when you got practically mobbed by fans. You weren't exactly sure if they liked you, you thought you could never compare to his previous relationships. "I don't know Luke.." you sighed, messing with your fingers. "I don't think it would be good media for you if we were together." You said quietly. "What are you talking about?" He asked. "You know the word is getting around about us, and I don't think people are going to like you being with me." He started to rub your arm softly. "What makes you think that?" He asked. "You know, I'm not like a model, or  a singer,  or anyone important."  He interlocked your fingers. "Look at me." He said lifting your chin with his free hand. "I could care less what anyone else thinks, I love you and you should know that." He said kissing your hand.