Preference #37 What the fans love about you.

{I'm still writing the AHS preference, I just need to figure out how exactly I want to do it.}

Jai- You actually care about the fans. You didn't remind them of any one they'd seen Jai with before, and that was something special. If a fan walked up to you even if you were on the phone, or jumbled up just being busy, you'd stop to say hi, answer a few questions- even take a picture. It was a handful at times, but the reaction you got from the fans was always worth it, and Jai loved you even more for it.

Beau- The fans love you because you are completely one of them. You are still just as much of a Janoskians fan now as you were before you began dating Beau. Now that you have the inside scoop you’re able to tell the fans facts about the boys that they never would have known otherwise. You are constantly posting pictures, and videos of the boys and you convinced Beau to spend more time tweeting and talking to the fans because you know how important it is to them to hear more from him.

Daniel-  The fans love your sense of humor. You always say the funniest, sassiest things in keeks and they love it. They feel like you fit in so well with all of the guys, and they love that you are sarcastic with them; but it's in a way that's apologetic if someone takes it wrong, you never intended to be rude. They love when Daniel tweets funny things that you said, and they all really look up to you.

James- The fans love how awkward you are. They think you’re so adorable, and they love meeting you and asking you about James because you get really shy, They think it’s cute that you blush when they bring him up, and they love how you light up when you’re with him, and how he does the same with you. They know that you really understand James and love him for the right reasons.

Luke- The fans love how you're the complete opposite of innocent, you're one of them. You were straight forward, and completely honest. There was no parts of your relationship you couldn't share with the fans. They knew the minute you two decided to do your first twitcam, and the first thing that came out of your mouth was, "Let me get some fucking pants on!", you were their cup of tea.