Preference #29 You go into labor. (Requested)

James- You stood sideways, looking at yourself in the mirror. Your baby bump wasn’t just a bump anymore, it was huge. You were due any day now, and man were you ready. James walked in, moving your hair from your neck and trailing kisses along it. “How’s my two favorite girls?” he asked. “Well I'm  tired, but she doesn't seem to be. She’s been constantly kicking” You said, moving your hand to your stomach. James moved so he was in front of your stomach. “Stop being so excited in there” he chuckled down at your stomach, “You’ll be out in no time. I can’t wait to meet you”. You giggled before kissing James, and gently plopping down to get some sleep. You were awoken a few hours later, a sharp pain in your stomach. You stood up, making a beeline for the medicine cabinet when your water broke, you . You shook James, "James wake up!” you yelled. “What is it babe?” he said in a groggy tone, sitting up quickly. “My water broke, we need to go.." you said, getting out of bed. “Babe, I’ll get the bag and my keys. You just go change right quick, and then we’ll go" he said, surprisingly calm about all of this. You changed quickly, and were rushed out to the car. He pulled up right at the front of the hospital as he ran around the car to help you out. James immediately ran to the front desk, “My wife is having a baby” he stated plainly. The lady informed him that they’d get you a wheel chair and you’d be moved into a room right away. Once you were there, James held your hand the entire time, never leaving your side. He called your parents, and his to let them know that you were in labor. It was early morning and it was finally time to push. After lots of yelling, and nearly breaking James' hand, your little girl was welcomed into the world.

Luke-  "And thats when I went to get lunch because, yeah, obviously I was hungry. And then we went back to the studio, and did a few practice runs- that was pretty cool. And then I went out for coffee with—-” Luke babbled on toward your stomach, kneeled down infront of you. He’d been doing this for the past few days, talking to the baby. And by talking, he was literally going over every little fact of his day. “Lukeee.” You interrupt, “I’m sorry but, the baby is kicking, and if you could come sit down that'd be great." Luke smiled, and kissed your forehead, settling down onto the couch. You were due any day now, so you were waiting for some special little sign. Like a kick. Or a sharp push of some description. And just as you thought the kicking had stopped, you felt an incredibly sharp and forceful pain. You groaned, hands fluttering to your belly protectively. Luke quickly looks over, sparing no time in leaping up. “Are you okay??" He asks, almost panicked. He did this every time you had a little pain, so it wasn’t unexpected, however this pain was different, “No, I think it may be time.” You chuckle as Luke helps you stand up. “We need to go.” Luke mumbles, rushing around the apartment, grabbing the already packed bag, “Car. I need to get the car.", he sighed, helping you waddle over to the door. "Are you okay? Are you sure? Are you going to have this baby before we get downstairs??" You simply shut him up by crashing your lips to his, not giving him any space to move between the wall and your baby bump. When you pulled away he took a deep breath. “Now those kind of actions got us this baby in the first place.", he laughed, tugging the door open for you.

Jai- “What the hell do pregnant ladies wear to concerts?” you ask yourself out loud, looking through your closet. You settled on a salmon empire waist dress and flats. Just in time too, because your friend was at the door to take you to the boy’s concert. You were eight and a half months pregnant and you knew this would be the last concert you’d be able to get to in a while. “Hey mama" (Y/F/N) says as you get to the door. “Hey! Do I look alright?” “You look like you have a beach ball under your dress, but in the cutest way possible” she smirks. You roll your eyes as you two go out to the car. As you pulled up to the concert venue, the place was packed. She dropped you at the front and parked, saving you the long walk. When she caught up with you, you headed in. You had decided to get a private box because you didn’t love the idea of being super close to excited fans with such a big belly. You settled in and got ready to watch the concert. Right as the boys were about to come out, you feel a pain in your tummy. You ignore it, thinking its nothing. Until the pain comes back in sharp painful waves. The lights dim, and you feel water on your pants. “(Y/F/N)” you whisper, and she leans in. “What is it, (Y/N)?” “This baby’s coming.” You barely finish your sentence and you’re halfway to the car. She call Ronnie immediately as you two jog towards the car. “Hey Ronnie… Yeah I know… No we’re leaving, (Y/N) is in labor… Yep you should probably let him know. Okay, thanks.” Your friend is practically dragging you. You speed off to the hospital. You check your phone and see a bunch of fans tweeting about the show stopping. As soon as you get to the hospital, you head in to the maternity ward. You just get in your room, and changed when Jai runs in. “(Y/N), I’m here. I have your bag, good thing we left it in my car. I love you.” he says, panting. Three hours later you give birth to a beautiful baby boy.

Daniel-  "Baby!", you exclaimed, pulling him into a long much needed hug once he stepped into the house. He had just gotten home from a trip to his parents,that you were unable to take due to not doing well on planes. It had ended early anyway, because you called him in the morning complaining about pains.You guys skyped every night that week- he was worried sick about leaving you. He wrapped his warm arms around your stomach, tugging you and the baby both into a tight, yet gentle, hug. As soon as his arms got fully around you, you felt a sharp pain in your lower stomach, "Oh god..", you mumbled into his shoulder. He hesitantly pulled back, followed by asking you what's wrong a million times, you shook your head, having to take a seat on the couch. As soon as you sat down on the leather surface, your water broke. "Oh god, oh, okay. Car. Lets get to the car." He said, keys conviently in his hand still in his hand due to just now arriving home. You gave birth to a  baby girl not to long after arriving at the hospital.

Beau- The boys were doing a local concert, but you wanted to stay in. You were exhausted from having to do a few publicity things with him that day, being pregnant, and you didn’t feel up to a concert. Just as the concert started, you had a weird feeling- like you knew the baby was going to come. You ignored it until you got another feeling. A contraction. You knew Beau wouldn't answer due to being busy, so you try calling Ronnie, but his phone is off. You had no idea how you were going to reach him. You go out on a limb and get on twitter. You tweet ‘i am in labor! but i can’t reach Beau. if you're at the concert, please start a chant to tell him, id be forever grateful x’. You immediately have notifications on your phone of people saying they will start the chant. You called your mom right after, and she soon arrived, before getting you into the car, and grabbing your overnight bag. You get to the hospital, and into your room right before a phone call. “I’m on my way!” Beau says, the sound of his car starting in the background. “Your fans are amazing” you tell him, before exchanging goodbyes, and hanging up. You end up in labor for a few solid hours, but you have a beautiful little girl. To thank the fans, you take a photo of Beau holding her, and tweet it. 

//Ah, sorry, i'm not exactly great with these things.//