Welcome back!

Late in the night.

-No the piano will spoil everything...but a keyboard perhaps?

Looking up at the ceiling and still pensive, Freddie was lying on his bed with his arms crossed and the blanket pulled up to his waist; he had been thinking about the new album for hours now and even if he didn't have any specific ideas in mind yet he had already thought about music, taking the place of the other musicians in turn.

-Shit what an idiot! I should have asked them if they had already thought about the lyrics, he murmured to himself letting his arms fall on the bed.

The singer sighed and felt the fatigue start to take hold of him, at such times it is useless to force yourself to seek inspiration so he ends up lying down correctly in his bed, rubbing with his right hand the empty space where his man usually sleep.

-It's our last night apart Jim, huffed Freddie peacefully. Tomorrow we will finally be reunited.

He though about him again for a long time, remembering once again his warm body, his sweet words at bedtime then finally close his eyes. The night passed very quickly.

Early in the next morning.

It was barely 7 a.m when Joe silently entered Freddie's room to announce the good new, althought he knew the singer didn't like being woken up so early, this time at least he didn't risk being reprimanded. He walked up to the headboard  and leaned toward the pillow.

-Wake up sleepy head, he hummed kindly. The nightmare is over.

With a slight jolt, Freddie groaned and disappeared under the blanket.

-Let me sleep Liza, shoo!

His ex sits on the edge of the bed not ready to give up.

-Your driver just called, Jim's plane has arrived at the airport.

At the mention of his boyfriend's name, Freddie reappeared from under the sheets. Joe can't stop giggling at the sight of his messy hair, even if they were short it still made him look childish.

-He arrived? Already, exclaimed the rockstar.

-Already, replied the young man again.

-Oh shit, he yelled.

Freddie didn't waste a sencond to jump out of bed and rushed to the bathroom, completely surprised by his sudden reaction Joe joined him.

-You don't need to rush like that, they won't be here for a while.

-Precisely, it is out of the question to let Jim enter this house without being presentable, added the singer a bit anxious.

Freddie turned on the water in his shower and began to undress, he was only wearing boxer so he quickly found himself naked. In the mirror he saw Joe leaning against the wall and looking at him with kind eyes.

-What makes you smile like that?

-You. You are an experienced man and there you look like a teenager late for his date, he laughed sweetly.

-I'm a performer in music and in love dear, Jim deserves the best every days.

-Let's talk about this, huffed Joe shooking his head. How much do we bet you jump on top of him tonight?

Freddie gave him a fake irritated face and pointed the face of his ex on the mirror.

-Get out of here you little pervert, he ordered sternly.

-Yes your Majesty, answered the young man unimpressed.

Joe came down the stairs while Freddie enjoying the hot shower; he washed his whole body imagining that his hands were Jim's but it was not the same feeling. Nothing could replace the warm and delicate Irishman's hands.