steal my girl

KAIAS POV

"good morning, love." harry kissed my temple lightly as i opened my eyes. "good morning, baby." i responded groggily. "listen, k, i'm really sorry about last night. you know i never meant to scare you." harry apologized again. i could tell he was feeling extremely guilty about it. "h, it's okay. really. i know you would never hurt me." i smiled strongly at him.

"no, i wouldn't. ever. and i understand why you don't want to announce the pregnancy. i'm sorry for trying to force you. but i do have another thing that i want your opinion on." harry said, sitting up. i sat up too. "okay, what's up?" i asked, worried that we were about to have another fight.

"how do you feel about me releasing my first solo album? do you think i should wait until she's born or would you mind if i released it sooner? i totally understand if you want me to wait, kai." harry nervously played with my fingers.

"well is it finished?" i asked him, not knowing that he had been working on it again. "pretty much, yeah. i need to hear your opinion on a few songs and there's one that i'm not sure you're gonna let me put on the album," he stopped and giggled for a second, putting a confused look on my face. "but yeah it's pretty much done." he nodded.

"then release it whenever you're ready. you don't have to wait for her, harry. you've been waiting too long for this already." i squeezed his hand gently to reassure him that i meant what i was saying. he looked at me, surprised, but with a smile. "thank you, kaia. i really appreciate you being so supportive." he looked so happy.

"but wait. why do you think i won't let you put one of the songs on the album?" i asked him, confused as to what he meant by that. "you'll see." he chuckled.

-

later that day harry took me to the studio to get my opinions on the album. we sat down and he showed me the track list. "which one do you want to hear first?" he asked me. i pretended like i was contemplating for a second before answering, "whichever one you think i'm not gonna let you release. i'm curious."

"no, no. that ones last. but pick one of those." he said. so i did. i picked one called sweet creature. "you know that's a good choice, considering this is one of the ones that's about you. so we'll start and end with songs about you." harry smirked and i blushed slightly as he pressed play. so the one he thought i wouldn't like was about me?

when it reached the end, i was crying. it was just so sweet and i was pregnant and emotional. harry laughed at me while wiping the tears from my face. "alright which next song is next?" he asked me. we went through every song that was on the list he gave me. i loved them all. they were perfect. but i did figure out that the song he was worried i wouldn't like was called kiwi. and now it was time for kiwi.

"alright kai, are you ready for the last song?" harry asked me. "kiwi!" i cheered, the anticipation having reached an all time high as i waited to hear this song. when it started i was confused. he was singing about cigarettes and liquor and i was wondering what this had to do with me. i didn't smoke cigarettes and rarely drank. but then it got to the chorus.

i gasped at the chorus lyrics. harry just smiled at me like a little kid who thought he was funny. i was frozen in shock for the rest of the song. "oh my god, harry no." i laughed and shook my head.

"hear me out, hear me out." harry prepared to defend his song. "so we wrote some of the other lines of the song so people wouldn't think it was about you. and if you don't announce the pregnancy they won't know you're pregnant anyway so they won't think anything of it. they don't even know we're back together." harry argued. i could tell he had been preparing this argument for a while.

i sat in silence for a moment in contemplation. "i mean... fine." i shrugged in defeat, knowing that i would end up losing this one in the long run anyway. harry smiled triumphantly. "ha! mitch owes me $50." he announced happily but i just looked at him confused. "do i want to know why mitch owes you $50?" i asked him, the concern evident in my voice. "he bet me $50 that you wouldn't let me put kiwi on the album." he told me and i shook my head while laughing.

"oh my god my boyfriends a child." i sighed under my breath. harry laughed at my comment while pulling out his phone to text mitch that he won the bet.
-
A/N: sorry i've been MIA i kinda lost inspiration for this story but i will still finish it cause it would be stupid to get this far in it and not finish it lol