summer love

i was four months pregnant now. today, we were going to find out the sex of the baby. i put my car in park and turned it off. i got out of the car and started to walk towards the doctors office. "kaia!" i heard from behind me so i turned around. harry was getting out of his car. he slammed the door shut and ran towards me.

"hey, h. what are you doi-" i was cut off by him kissing me. he put his hands on my hips and held me close to him. well, as close as he could with my baby belly getting in the way. i kissed him back as soon as i realized what was happening. we began to have a heated makeout session in the parking lot of the doctors office.

"harry, wait. did you-" i started to ask him. he nodded quickly, "yes. jaylen and i are over. just- come here. please." he pulled me back into the kiss and i continued to kiss him. "come on, h." i giggled. "we need to figure out if we're having a a boy or a girl."

"well, considering how your family is, i'm going to guess that it's a girl." harry half-joked. i chuckled, "well i'm gonna guess boy, just because." i shrugged. he grabbed my hand and we walked into the office together.

-

tmz_tv Harry Styles and Kaia Jenner back together? The pair were seen kissing outside of an OBGYN office in LA

tmz_tv Harry Styles and Kaia Jenner back together? The pair were seen kissing outside of an OBGYN office in LA. What are they doing there? What about Jaylen? Is Harry cheating on Jaylen with Kaia? Is Kaia pregnant? So many questions!

127k likes | 2,021 comments
-

"you guys are going to have a... little girl!" the doctor announced and i smiled happily to harry. he hugged me excitedly. "oh my god, harry! we're having a girl!" i exclaimed and felt my eyes tearing up. "i told you so." he kissed my head gently. he looked like he was about to cry too.

"i'm going to go print this out for you guys. i'll be right back." the doctor said, gesturing to the ultrasound pictures. "thank you." harry politely said before turning back to me. she left the room with a smile.

"i can't believe we're going to have a little girl, h! i'm so happy." harry just stared at me as i spoke. he had a huge smile on his face. "why are you staring at me like that?" i giggled, blushing. i covered my red face with my hands. harry quickly grabbed them and pulled them away from my face. he held them tightly, but gently.

"it just feels too good to be true. i have my girl back, and i'm getting another one." he gestured to my stomach. "i don't know how i got this lucky. i can't believe this is my life. i'm going to have a daughter, and it's with you. i love you so much, kaia." he kissed my hands sweetly.

"i love you too. so much. and i can't believe we're going to have a baby girl." i looked down at my stomach quickly before giving harry a peck on the lips.

"alright, here you guys go." our doctor handed harry a folder of ultrasound pictures and pregnancy information. "i'd like to see you back in 4 weeks, okay?" i nodded and we set the date for the next checkup.

"what should we name our baby girl?" i asked harry as we were eating lunch. "nothing that starts with a k." harry shook his head. i laughed and agreed. "what about... willow? or aspen?" i suggested. "she's not a tree, kaia." he told me and i giggled.

"we could name her darcy?" harry said and i replied, "or we could just... not?" he chuckled at my answer and i went back to thinking. "hey, don't worry about it right now, kaia. we have five more months to think of a name before she comes. we'll find the perfect name, i swear." he kissed my knuckles from across the table where he sat.

__
A/N: omg i'm so sorry i've been gone for so long! i just haven't been feeling great lately so i haven't been writing but i'll try to get back on it!

Q: Who's your favorite Kardashian/Jenner?

A: Kendall!!🙌