heart attack

kaiajenner last night was so much fun! happy birthday (again) to my sister/best friend! love you kenny!💓tagged: kendalljenner, jordynwoods, kyliejenner, stassiebaby2m likes | 36k comments-----Are Harry Styles and Kaia Jenner Dating?The pair seeme...

tagged: kendalljenner, jordynwoods, kyliejenner, stassiebaby
2m likes | 36k comments
-----
Are Harry Styles and Kaia Jenner Dating?
The pair seemed to be getting quite cozy at Kendall Jenner's 19th birthday party last night. According to our source, Styles had to take care of Jenner after she drank too much. The source says "Harry was all over Kaia the entire night. He had his arms around her the whole time and they were constantly dancing together. They were inseparable."

The two were also seen leaving the party together and getting into Harry's Range Rover

The two were also seen leaving the party together and getting into Harry's Range Rover. They were seen walking into the boyband member's house. Well, Harry was walking, Kaia was being led by the One Direction singer while she stumbled inside.
The next day, the pair were seen leaving Harry's house and getting coffee, the second youngest Jenner wearing his t-shirt.

-----

-----

kaiajenner no, @harry_styles and i are not dating! just best friends!!!!! xxx
-----
harry_styles Please stop harassing @kaiajenner and i about our "relationship". Just friends, I promise x -H
-----
dailycelebnews well, there you have it! hollywood's favorite not-couple have officially stated that they are not together, much to our dismay :(
-----
"oh my god, i can't believe i got that drunk." i groan, with my head in my hands as kendall laughs at me. "it's okay, it happens to all of us." she's cooking us dinner while i sit on the counter. i cant cook so kendall always has to make us food.

"i took shots with my big sister. and not even you or khloe! i took shots with kourt! she's supposed to be the responsible one!" i laugh and kendall does too. "yeah, that does surprises me. i wouldn't have expected kourtney to ask you to take shots with her. i wonder if something's wrong. like maybe she needed that, last night, you know?" she thinks out loud while she stirs the stir fry in the pan. i agree with her.

"i swear to god i almost had a heart attack the next morning when i woke up, i was half naked in harry's bed! i thought drunken me did a bad thing." i laugh. "oh please. like you and harry don't obviously want to jump each other's bones 24/7." she scoffs and i pull a gross! face. "kendall! we're just friends, come on!" she gives me a look that tells me she doesn't believe me.

"you know what? we're not talking about this anymore!" i cross my arms and she laughs, which makes me laugh. we eat our dinner and decide that a girls' night in was 100%, completely necessary, so that's what we did.

after arguing for a good half hour, i finally get kendall to not make me watch moulin rouge. it's her favorite movie, but i don't like it and she makes me watch it all the time. we decide to watch romcoms, since they are the best. we watch the notebook and love actually before deciding that we should go to bed.

i love spending time with my sister and i'm so grateful to have such an amazing one. not that i don't love the others. in fact, i want to have them over for a huge girls' night soon.