two ghosts

KAIAS POV

"okay, so she has a fracture in her rib, a bit of internal bleeding, and lots of bruising. however, considering the situation, the outcome could have been a lot worse." the doctor explained to kendall as she sat in the hospital bed with me. she nodded profusely while he taught her about how to take good care of me, since we were going home today.

kendall was another person i'd been terrible to lately, but here she was, right by my side, making sure i was okay. i was so grateful for the family and friends i had. they were here for me, even though i had treated them all like shit.

everyone who couldn't come see me, had called or texted. i'd been in here for four days, so i'd had time to respond to everyone; azalea, alexis, taylor, cara, gigi, liam, zayn, etc.

a lot of people had come to see me too; my family, harry, louis, niall, jaz, eleanor, perrie, sophia, lottie, and a lot of my crew from tour. i didn't know why i had the support i had, but i was so incredibly grateful to have it.

kendall took me home from the hospital and we laid down on the couch. i asked her to get robbie for me, so she did. i held him in my arms tightly. "alright, so i didn't want to be the one to tell you this, but your US tour is being postponed. they don't think you'll be ready." kendall played with her hands.

"oh." was all i managed to get out. my tour was all i had been looking forward to. i did not want to postpone it. but i understood that i had to, cause i wasn't exactly healthy. i was supposed to leave for tour next month. but not anymore i guess. i played with robbie's ears as i stared at the floor.

kendall and i had decided to have a movie night to ring in the new year, since we hadn't had a good movie night in a while, and we decided now was a good time. it was good for me because it didn't require much moving. we just stayed on the couch. halfway through the first movie, which was clueless, there was a knock on the door.

"i'll get it." kendall jumped up at the sight me preparing to stand up. i grabbed a handful of popcorn and shoved it into my mouth as i continued to watch the movie.

"hey, kai." i choked on my popcorn when harry greeted me. he had a bouquet of flowers in his hand. he laughed at me while i coughed for a second before laughing at how i'd embarrassed myself. "well that was attractive." he smirked and i whined, "harryyyyy." i slowly stood up, groaning and wincing at the pain as i did so. "you don't have to get up, kaia." he told me but i brushed it off.

"what are you doing here anyway?" i asked him while kendall excused herself to the kitchen. "we agreed that we could be friends." harry innocently shrugged. "that doesn't look very friendly to me, h." i motioned to the flowers in his hand. "what?! cant a man give his friend some flowers as a new years present after she's been hurt without there being assumptions made?" he faked hurt.

"well, they're beautiful. thank you harry." i giggled and grabbed them from his hand and left to quickly grab a vase. "they're wildflowers. my favorite." i smiled. harry nodded, "i know." he followed me to my room as i placed the flowers on the window sill.

"wow, its been a while since i've been in here." harry sat down on my bed and looked around my room. "i've missed it." he added. i rolled my eyes at his comment, "this whole being friends thing is gonna be hard for you, huh?" i smiled sheepishly. "yeah, it is."
- - -

kaiajenner thank you everyone for the well wishes

kaiajenner thank you everyone for the well wishes. and thanks to @harrystyles for the flowers❤️
5m likes | 0 comments

comments have been disabled for this post