does he know?

"aw, kaia! you look beautiful!" taylor smiled as i did a twirl in my dress. "you do too! i love the bright colors." i complimented. it was the night of the grammys, and i was taylor's date. i still hadn't told harry yet, but i had told him i needed to talk to him, and we set a date to get coffee, which was two days from now.

taylor and i got into the car and drove to the red carpet. it'd been a while since i had done a red carpet appearance, so i was little nervous. there was also a part of me that was worried someone was going to find out that i was pregnant, even though i knew i wasn't showing yet.

also, i was extra nervous because i was performing. i wasn't supposed to, but rihanna pulled out last minute, due to getting bronchitis. they begged me to do it, and i didn't want to, but momager kris signed me up. she didn't know i was pregnant, and she thought it'd be a good comeback for me. i got jaz to agree to do it with me, though.

taylor could tell i was nervous, so as we pulled up, she grabbed my hand and squeezed it lightly, "you got this." she told me. i nervously smiled at her, and responded "i hope so." the driver opened the door for us and helped us out. the crowd went wild as taylor and i stepped out onto the carpet.

i smiled and waved at them, pushing down the uneasiness within me. taylor never let go of my hand as she guided me down the carpet. i was so grateful she was with me. i was also grateful she made me do this, even if i was filled with anxiety the whole time. i'd have had to do it sooner or later anyway, but at least she was with me.

"kardashian!" i heard and turned around. i thought i'd die when i saw harry and jaylen coming towards me with big smiles. i turned to taylor, with a pleading look. her eyes were as wide as mine were, and i knew she understood my worries. "hey guys." i smiled as normal as i could. "jaylen! oh my god, hey! i haven't seen you in forever, i miss you!" taylor screeched. how did everybody just know jaylen?

jaylen smiled back, greeted me, and gave me a hug. then harry hugged me too. while jaylen and taylor were talking, he quietly asked me "what's wrong?" i felt my breath hitch. i silently cursed myself for not being able to hide how i was feeling from him. "is this about what you need to talk to me about?" he asked me. i couldn't help myself and i just nodded.

"okay, just relax, k. whatever it is, it's going to be okay. don't freak out, you're scaring me." he hugged me again. when we let go of each other, we saw jaylen and taylor staring at us. also, the paparazzi was screaming at us. they were telling harry and i to pose for them. "do you want to?" harry asked me. i shrugged, "a few won't hurt."

i posed with harry, and then with jaylen. then, they moved on, leaving taylor and i alone again. we posed for the cameras together. "did you tell him?" taylor quietly asked as we did so. "oh, god no. not here. he just knew something was wrong and told me it'd be okay." i told her. i couldn't believe she thought i'd just lay it on him right here, in front of the paparazzi.

- - -

taylor and i found our seats and sat down. of course, with my luck, harry and jaylen were in front of us, just a few seats to the right, they were right on the aisle. they were holding hands, which was fine, but it was making me sad. i don't know why, i had dylan, but it just made me sad. soon enough, the awards started, so i had something else to pay attention to. then taylor had to go get ready cause she was opening.

- - -

"and the winner for best pop album is... my girl! 'forever' kaia jenner!" cara delevigne announced happily. i stood up excitedly and hugged taylor. i scooted by her and the people next to her, which happened to be john legend and chrissy teigen, who also hugged and congratulated me.

when i got to the aisle, harry picked me up and spun me around. "you deserve this!" he encouraged me and set me down. he kissed my head and let me go. i knew he was just being supportive, and i appreciated it, but the media was going to have a field day with that one. jaylen hugged me too, and said congratulations. then, i walked quickly up to the stage. cara hugged me and handed me my award, "congratulations, love." she whispered and i made my way to the podium.

"hi guys!" i said and everyone went crazy. "wow, i have a grammy. how did that happen? really guys, i've had a hell of a year, as i'm sure you all know. i've had a lot of firsts, first time putting out a song, first album, first time being nominated for a grammy, first time winning one!" i laughed. "there's also a fair amount of bad things, but i don't want to talk about those." i felt myself tear up at the thought of justin, and of my breakup with harry. thinking of harry made me think of the baby that was growing in me, which changed my sad tears to happy ones as i felt them fall.

"but good things come from the bad, and there are wonderful things coming from my past experiences, just wait, you'll see what i mean soon enough." i said through my crying. "i'll wrap this up cause i'm taking forever. ha, get it 'forever', like my album! sorry, i'm not funny. but thank you to my crazy family, to all my friends, but especially to my best friends, taylor, jasmine, azalea, alexis, and cara." i motioned to the girl standing next to me.

"thank you to my team for supporting my vision with this album, and to my fans for supporting me through my crazy shit- life! i mean life. oh, man i messed up. well, whatever i love you guys, thank you so much for this!"

- - -
Go Kaia!! She's killing it as an artist, like she slays wanted! But she's having a baby so there's that too lol.