rock me

HARRY'S POV

"come on, babe. let's go." i stood up and grabbed kaia's hand. we had just said goodbye to everyone and were headed out. we waved goodbye to everyone again and i led kaia to my car. she climbed in the passenger seat as i got into the driver's.

"so what's the plan? your house?" she asked me as i pulled out of the parking lot. "sure, love." i agreed. "you wanna play some music?" i asked her and she nodded quickly. she's so adorable. "please don't play my mu- oh my god." i groaned as i heard the beginning of "nobody compares".

"it's my birthday, haz. you have to let me!" she argued and i couldn't help but smile at her. i would never tell her, but i thought it was adorable how much she liked my music. she danced around in the seat like the dork she is. i laughed at her as i drove to my house.

she played one direction songs the whole way, even though i begged her not to. it's hard to say no to kaia, it just is. i pulled into the driveway of the house, but kaia refused to let me get out of the car until "steal my girl" was finished.

at the end of the song, we finally got out of the car and went into the house. as soon as i shut the door, kaia practically attacked me. she pushed me against the door and smashed her lips to mine. i was surprised, to say the least.

she grabbed at my shirt, and began unbuttoning it. she continued to kiss me as she ripped it off. "what're you doing, kai?" i mumbled against her lips. "celebrating." i felt her smirk, our lips staying connected. it was like something had come over her, and i really liked it.

i picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. her arms found their way around my neck as our lips moved in sync. i pulled away from her so i could walk up the stairs, to my bedroom. her lips worked their way to my neck and i moaned quietly as i moved as quickly as possible to my bed.

i laid her down gently and climbed on top of her, careful not to put too much weight on her. i pulled off her shirt and jeans before kissing her again. "kaia...mm... are you sure you want to do this?" she kissed my neck again like she did earlier. "mhmm." she nodded quickly before connecting our lips again.

"then let's do it."
- - -
KAIA'S POV

harry and i had sex. i'd had sex before, with justin, but this was entirely different. harry was sweeter, more gentle, better, than justin had been. i know it's not like, nice or whatever, to compare, but harry was just better.

"how are you doing?" harry asked me as we laid in his bed. "i'm so happy, h." i answered honestly. "i love you, kaia." he stared at me. "i love you too, bear." i kissed him sweetly before getting out of the bed. harry clapped and wolf-whistled as i stood up, since i was naked still.

"what are you, like 5? i didn't think seeing me naked would matter considering we just had sex, but if you can't handle it, fine." i shrugged as i walked towards his bathroom. "no, trust me, i have no problem seeing you naked!" he called after me and i laughed loudly. "i'm taking a shower." i shook my head.

after my shower, i walked back into harry's room to find a guns n' roses t-shirt, and a pair of sweatpants on the bed, with a note. jesus, this guy and his fucking notes.

Kaia Bear,
You can wear these, the pants might be a little big on you but they're my smallest ones. You should probably just keep some clothes here at this point. But for now, you can borrow mine.
-H x

he's so cute. i threw on his clothes and walked downstairs where he was sitting on the couch. his hair was wet. "did you shower in the guest bathroom?" i asked him and he told me yes. i nodded as i plopped down next to him on the couch. he was looking through the channels, trying to find something to watch on the tv.

"oh! look what it is!" he teased as he clicked on "keeping up with the kardashians". i whined and begged him not to make me watch it, but he did it anyways. it was a really old episode, from like 2009 or so. it's the scene where kim lost her earring in the ocean on our family trip to bora bora.

"oh my god, i remember that day. that earring was $75,000, and kylie and i had to swim to the bottom of the ocean to find it. kourtney and i gave her so much shit for having that meltdown. she was so dramatic, it was just an earring." i laughed as i remembered the day. "i don't know how happy i would be if i lost anything worth $75,000, either." harry defended. i agreed with him. soon, my face popped up on the screen.

"kim's being so dramatic about her earring. i mean, yeah, it was expensive, but come on! it's an earring! people have real problems, like hunger, disease, death, but here's kim, having a meltdown because she lost her earring while on a beautiful trip to bora bora. if that's all she has to cry about, she should be grateful, that's all i'm saying."

that was me when i was like 15, talking about kim. it really wasn't a big deal, kylie and i found the earring and its backing in like two minutes since the water was calm and everything. it wasn't too hard to see the big shining diamond. "can we please watch anything else?" i groaned and harry laughed "oh so it's fine to make me listen to my music, but i can't make you watch your show?" i shook my head at him quickly, while laughing a little as i told him, "no, no you can't."