Chapter 19

[Name]'s POV

This is it. . .

"Ok,I'm ready!"I exclaimed,then stood in the middle and took a deep breath.I heard soft cries behind me...

"be safe [name],"Lucy said,as a tear escaped from her eye.

"I will,"taking one last glance behind me"Thank you,for everything.And I'm sorry for leaving..."

Gray chuckled before shaking his head.

"You don't have to be sorry,Your heart belongs to another world,We Can't just hold you back.We're just glad to have a special place in your heart,Now go,Live your dream."

My eyes slightly widened,i felt hot liquid on my cheeks. . .Am i Crying?

"I'll miss all of you..."Is what i last said before i performed the spell.Once i summoned the portal on the sky,It started sucking all of my magic energy.

Once i summoned the portal on the sky,It started sucking all of my magic energy

It hurts but i can bare it,

It's time to go back to where i really belong.

And that place is. . .Magnolia!

Third Person's POV

The weather quickly changed in the town of magnolia,the sky Turning into a darkish grey.All of the members of fairy tail were trying to evacuate everyone out of the city for safety,Along with boboiboy and his friends.

"Get everyone to higher grounds!"Fairy tail's master ordered,While the wizards help the people evacuate.

"Boboiboy...Hepta split!"

"Me and yaya will some citizens over there while fang and gopal help the other wizards in evacuating everyone to safety!."ying said,as the two girl Went in the opposite direction.

"Ok!,Water can you control the weather?"Here we go,Quake giving orders to his siblings.All of them wore serious Expressions.

Water looked at the sky,His brown orbs slightly widening at the sight.

"I'll try. . ."the water element said,Quake nods then turns to his other brothers.

"Wind there's a huge hurricane that's over there,can you go check it out and make sure that no one got caught up in it?"Wind nods,And with his powers he flew to where the hurricane was causing havoc and destroying houses.

"Fire,Leaf go follow fang and gopal,We need all the help we can get to help evacuate everyone,And get them to safety."

"Light does anything seem off to you?"