Chapter 18

Third Person's POV

All of them entered the library,Makarov leads them to a nearby table.

"Have a seat,"the old man instructed

"I'm Makarov dryer Fairy tail's current Guild master"The gang nod in unison,And introduced themselves.

"So if you don't mind us asking sir makarov,But where's [Name]?"Said a red bandana wearing boy.

Makarov took a deep breath,

"Has my dearest [Name] told you about something?"Master makarov started,All of them looked at him in confusion.

Boboiboy Calmed himself down,Trying to figure out of [Name] hid something from them...

"N-no,She hasn't"The dino capped boy stammered,Makarov's eyes slightly widened.

He sighed and looked down at the ground.

"I was the one who sent [Name] to live with your grandad"Makarov started,Taking a glance at the said boy.All of them nod.

>𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙<

Boboiboy stood up with wide eyes,The others stayed silent.

"N-no!,You're lying!,"The boy shouted,His heart shattered within a second.Tear dangerously wanting to spill out of his eyes.

Without hesitation,Boboiboy placed both of his hands on makarov's shoulders.Shaking him vigorously with mixed feelings.

Gopal and fang Held boboiboy,While yaya stepped infront.

"Pull yourself together!,"Ying Said,Trying to hold back her tears,All of them tried but failed.

"Calm down boboiboy...[Name] wouldn't want this"The pink hijab wearing girl sadly stated,then lowered her head at the mention of your name.

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN [NAME]'S GONE!!,WE'RE HER FRIENDS FOR GOD'S SAKE.WE SHOULD'VE PROTECTED HER!"The dino capped boy yelled,while tears fell from his eyes,"I should have protected her..."

"...It's all my fault..."

[Name]'s POV

I stared at the book i front of me,questions started filling my head.

'Will this work?'

'But what if it doesn't?What will happen to me?Will i keep trying?Can boboiboy forgive me?-'

It all stopped once lucy smacked my head.

"Thanks..."I mumbled,Then opened the book..

Some of it's pages writings started fading,Making them unreadable.

Then i finally found it,The spell...

I carefully read the certain page,

'This spell requires a tremendous amount of magic power.Mostly it will drain the user's magic til it's last drop,Making the user unable to use magic for the rest of her/his life.