Chapter 17

Boboiboy's POV

Hot liquid started streaming from my face. . .

I. . .was,Crying?

"Heh,"i bitterly Chuckled,Wiping the tears away with my sleeve,Careful placing the letter back on the nightstand.

[Name]The girl of my dreams,She's the one who my heart wanted,It only beats for her being.Glowing [Eye color] orbs that shined in the night,Along with her [Hair length] [Hair color] locks that flowed along with the wind.

From the start of everything,from the moment i first saw her. . .

I already knew that

I had already fallen inlove with her

But why hasn't she come back yet?She said that she'll only be gone for two months . . .It's been 3 months,But why hasn't she come back?Did something bad happen to her?

Is the mission really that hard?If so then why didn't she ask for help?or...

What if she's dead?

Third Person's POV

The dino capped boy slapped himself,Shaking off those thoughts.Grandad Told him not to worry about the girl,But he can't just shake the fact that she still hasn't come back.

"Boboiboy!,Where are you?"A certain yellow robot shouted in the hallways of the house,Boboiboy quickly wiped away his tears with his sleeves

"I-i'm here ochobot. . ."he spoke with a cracking voice,The door of the room slowly opened revealing his friend ochobot with a worried expression.

Ochobot sat down besides the boy

"Are you ok?"

The boy forced a smile,Nodding in response,His friend deeply sighed.

"I know you're lying,Just tell me the truth already.It's about [Name],Right?"

Boboiboy once again nods,before opening his mouth and saying

". . . something feels wrong. . ."

[Name]'s POV

It's been a week since the incident happened,I still can't believe that I'm actually from edolas. . .At first it's impossible to happen,But again this world is full of wonders,Anything could happen...

I just wish that,I could go back to where i truly belong. . .

"Hey,Where do i actually belong?"

"It depends,try asking your heart.Some say that you should follow your heart,Also,take your brain with you."

"I see. . .Thanks,i guess"