Chapter 5

[Name]'s POV

I woke up in the middle of the night"what time is it?"I asked while looking at my phone"12:10"I yawned and stretched my arms"I'm thirsty..."I said and went out of my room,quietly making my way downstairs and turned the lights on in the kitchen.I can't believe i woke up at this hour...

"I'll just get a glass of milk then"I said and went down stairs to the kitchen and got a glass of milk"that hit the spot"I said and finished it,cleaning the glass and I went back to my room...

>>After a week<<

I woke up...and started doing my morning routine,I checked my watch"5:00...well I'll go jogging then"I said and went outside the house the others were still sleeping so I didn't bother to wake them up,I saw grandad and ochobot I waved at them ochobot waved back"where are you going at this time?"ochobot asked while wiping the table"oh,I'm going for a run"I said and waved goodbye,

It was a nice day so i couldn't help but go for a run,and besides I've always wanted to explore this new place by myself.

||Meanwhile||

Quake's POV

I woke up,and went down stairs to prepare us some breakfast then lightning went down and seated at the table followed by light"have you seen [Name]?"Light asked while drinking a glass of water"no,but her door was open so I went in it and didn't see her"I said and placed the plates on the table"maybe she's with tok aba or even ochobot"Lightning stated with a reassuring tone,then all of us were at the dining table,But there was still no sign that the girl was here,we searched the house but nothing.

"We should probably wait for her"Wind said"yup,even if I'm starving to death"Fire replied and Water nodded and started waiting for her,A couple minutes passed and their stomach's were going wild,but they never placed their attentions on it since they were busy waiting for you to arrive.

Finally after a few more minutes they heard the front door open and footsteps coming to the dinning table.

[Name]'s POV

I was done running so I went back to the house,I didn't even break a sweat...I went to the dining table and saw the others,i decided to great them all with a smile,

"Hey guys!"I greeted them but no one responded they were looking at me head to toe then blushed...and that's an akward moment unexpectedly lightning's nose was bleeding,blood dripping down on the table,well this akward...

"Well...if you need me I'll be upstairs"I noted and went up stairs thank God I got out of that!

Third Person's POV

Water noticed that lightning's nose was bleeding"bro,what happened to your nose?"he asked at his brother"w-wha?"lightning touched his nose and feels something coming out of his nose"better clean that up"light recommended, lightning nodded and cleaned his nose,everyone on the table couldn't stop blushing.

"Fire,can you call her?"quake asked at his younger brother who nodded and went upstairs,

The fire element made his way upstairs then to her room,he opened the door with a closed eye smile,forgetting to even knock.

[Name]'s POV

I was taking of my t-shirt then the door slowly opened"hey,[Name] quake told me-"he cut his sentence and started staring at me,he didn't take away his eyes off of me"F-FIRE YOU PERVERT!!!"I yelled on top of my lungs and covered the upper part of my body,"i-its not what it looks l-like!"fire said but I quickly slamed the door that probably hit his nose because of the impact,but i didn't give a single damn about that.

I quickly changed my t-shirt and started blushing like crazy while catching my breath from the sudden scene.My heart started beating like crazy and i couldn't stop it.I ignored the shouts from outside of my room,they were probably for fire...and to be honest i acted like a lunatic,i should apologize for that...

Fire's POV

My butt was on the floor while the others rushed to me and saw me on the floor,It all happen so fact that i couldn't remember a single detail...

"What the hell did you just do?!"Lightning shouted like there's no tomorrow,I stood up and scratched my head.

"I forgot to knock on her door..."

This only made things worst,He grabbed my collar and started shouting nonsense at me,

Quake placed a hand on his shoulder,

"Wait...I'll see her"he said and knocked on the door"come in...."her sweet voice said,

"You idiot."I heard water say,the other elements shook their head in dissatisfaction.I never knew that she was going to change her clothes!,could you even blame me!

"I hope you learned your lesson,dude"Wind said,A sigh escaped my lips as i looked at her door.

'I swear,i didn't really mean it...'

"Oh come on,don't be too harsh on fire,I'm sure it was an accident,"Leaf said.

"See at least one of us believes me,and i swear you guys!,it's an accident!."

[Name]'s POV

Oh God!that was so embarrassing!I heard someone knocking on the door"come in..."I said the door opened showing quake,

He closed the door behind him while i looked down with blush on dusting my cheeks.I felt a light pat on my head...

"Sorry about that,fire can be a total idiot from time to time."I looked up to only be met with a warm smile.

And with a sigh i said,"It's alright,next time tell him to knock,"I said,

"Sure,now come on breakfast is ready,"