The last concert, the plane ride and unbelievable getting together.

Start from the beginning

"Liam! Casey!" I heard Lance yell. I pulled back quickly and sat on the sofa just as the door opened.

"Yeah?" Casey asked casually.

"You gonna come gets some tea? It's ready now?" Lanced questioned.

"Yeah sure what is it?" I asked.

"Just burgers." he said walking out. I got up ready to follow him. Just as I was about to go down stairs Casey grabbed me and kissed me swiftly  on the lips before racing down in front of me.

"Where were you two?" Aggie asked as we sat down.

"Just watching T.V." I told her taking a bite of my burger letting my eyes flicker up to Casey. Who's eyes were on me as well.

"I'm going to go sit with Lance Josh and Sammy." Casey said heading over to the guys. I sat back and listened to the guys and girls conversation but half thinking about Casey as well.

"21 uhhh truth." Niall said as they sat playing 21 truth or dare.

"If you could do one thing to Lex without her complaining or stopping you what would it be?" Harry asked.

"DUDE! HELLO? She's my SISTER!" I reminded him. Harry just smirked.

"You have to answer." I rolled my eyes at his persistence. Niall then lent over and whispered something to Harry and then Haz laughed.

"Ewwerrrr." He told Niall as Niall then began laughing. Lex gave him a warning look and Niall then whispered to her and she blushed and hit him.

Lexi's P.O.V.

He is majorly rude and horny may I add when he wants to be!

"Moving on." I said trying to change subject as they all laughed thinking Niall had just made a joke of what he had said, no he hadn't, he had definitely told the truth!

"Uhh well I'm going." Liam stated and got up and went back upstairs. He wasn't himself, something was up. He hasn't tried to pick a fight today and he's unusually happy for a guy who has just broken up with his girlfriend.

"S'up with him?" Aggie asked as we all shrugged. After that we went back to 21 truth or dare even their band joined in.

"Okay dare." I said as I had landed on 21 this time. They had a "team huddle" like we did every time to discuss the truth or dare, I sat and tried to figure out what they would dare me to do.

"Okay you've got to run upstairs and throw this glass of water over Casey, we've got to come with you though." I smirked picking up the glass of water and running up the stairs quietly with them in tow.

I opened the door quietly expecting to find him sitting on the sofa watching T.V. that wasn't what I found though.

I choked back a quiet gasp and closed the door quickly, I turned to find everyone with a look a of shock on their faces. I signaled them to go down stairs.

"What was-" They all began at once.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled "you first, explain what you saw." I needed to double check they had seen it as well.

"Your brother lip locking with Casey!" Harry said. Yep they had seen it.

"Okay 1 do NOT tell the media 2 If you tell my mum I will slice you balls off and girls I will cut your heads off and in fact don't tell anyone, don't even let on we know about it okay?"  I asked  protecting my twin.

"Deal but why aren't you freaking about this?" Eleanor asked.

"I knew both of them were bi and I had a feeling they were up to something." I explained to them. They all took a minute to think about it before the questions started up again.

"When?"

"Had anything happened before do you know?"

"Do you think they're together?"

I sighed deeply and sat on a sofa with Niall as he slung his arm round me knowing I was tired of it already.

"When they were 12 they kissed-" I began but got cut off.

"Didn't you kiss Casey at that age though?" Aggie and Jess asked. 

"Yeah after he has kissed Liam." I told them.

"Wait so you kissed Casey?" Niall asked a spark of jealousy in his eye.

"7 years ago and that's not the point," I reassured him "anyway when they started acting weird I kinda had a hunch that they might be together and I think they are trying to have a secret relationship or something knowing Liam." I finished.

"That's just.... unbelievable." Louis said trying to find words, Eleanor hit him.

"He means new,sorry." she gave me a sympathetic look and I laughed.

"What's new and unbelievable?" Liam asked at the bottom of the stairs with Casey behind him. They don't even try honestly we would have figured it out if they kept sneaking off and coming back together.

"Nothing." Josh said.

"Just this new kind of food we were talking about." Zayn said covering up smoothly, Josh was a rubbish Liar.

"Oh, okay." Liam said and sat down and Casey sat down away from him. This is going to be awkward... only 3 hours on the plane left to go.