Chapter 5 Redux: Chained Jester

Start from the beginning

She makes her way over to Ruby and proceeds to lightly shake the silver-eyed.

Y/N: Ruby, it's time to wake up. (still shaking her) You wanted to decorate the dorm around this time.

Ruby's eyes slowly open as her first sight is Y/N, who has a gentle smile looking down at her.

Y/N: Good morning, Ruby.

Ruby: (blushing) G-Good morning.

Ruby: (sits up from her bed) Thanks for waking me up Y/N.

Y/N: It's no problem. I wanted to give you and the others enough time to decorate the room like we talked about yesterday.

Ruby: Oh, right! How much time do we have left?

Y/N: About an hour before classes start.

Ruby: Alright, let's get the others up.

Y/N: Right.

The two proceed to wake Yang and Blake leaving Weiss the only one still asleep. Ruby attempts to wake the Schnee girl, who only groans in response before lightly pushing her leader away.

Before Ruby could attempt to wake her again, Yang approaches her with a whistle accompined with a mischievous grin that Ruby returns once she realizes what her older sister wants her to do.

Ruby leans down on her teammate before blowing into a whistle resulting in a loud noise, which causes Weiss to wake up in shock as she proceeds to fall off her bed.

Ruby: Good morning, Team RWBY!

Weiss: (from the floor) What in the world is wrong with you?

Ruby: (ignoring the question) Now that you're awake, we can officially begin our first order of business.

Weiss: (getting up and brushing herself off) Excuse me?

Yang: (holding a collection of objects - pillows, pamphlets, a candle-holder - in her arms, also dressed in her school uniform alongside Blake) Decorating!

Weiss: What?!

Blake: (lifting her suitcase) We still have to unpack. (the suitcase opens, spilling its contents) Aaaand clean.

Y/N: It shouldn't take that long, besides we still have about an hour before classes even start.

Weiss does not look enthusiastic at the team's current objective, especially when Ruby knocks her back again with the blow of her whistle.

Ruby: Aaaalright! Y/N, Weiss, Blake, Yang, and their fearless leader Ruby have begun their first mission! (raises her fist into the air) Banzai!

Blake & Yang: (doing the same at her sides) Banzai!

Y/N: (shyly joining them) Banzai...

The group keep their enthusiasm for decorating as Weiss lays on the floor completely unamused at the situation.

After settling down all the girls gather their things as Yang places a poster of six guys in various poses named "THE ACHIEVE MEN" on her part of the room. Meanwhile, Weiss and Y/N are both seen positioning the painting of the Forever Fall forest to perfection before walking away and gathering more decorations for the room.