Chapter 83 - More Bad News But A Good Reaction

Maya walked inside Josh's college dorm finding him and Andrew going through some stuff.
He immediately saw Maya and smiled.
But he could see she wasn't very glad.
To say the truth he could see she was upset.
He didn't take another look at Andrew nor Aria before dragging Maya to his bedroom.
He locked the door as both of them just looked at each other.

"I got a position at a big corporate business," Josh and Maya's face lighted up.
"But Honey, that's great news. Why are you so down in the dumps then?" Maya asked.
"It's in LA," Josh said and Maya exhaled.

Of course she was happy for Josh but she didn't want to lose him.
She knew she wouldn't lose-lose him but what use is a long distance relationship?

"Do you want to do it?" Maya asked and Josh's eyes suddenly widened.
"Are you crazy? California is thousands of miles away from here. I definitely don't want to do it but..."
"I think you should do it even if it is just for a few years. Nothing will happen to us Josh. Not like we are going to crash. Think about it before you decide," Maya said.
"I don't want to lose you," Josh said.
"And you won't. But this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Grab it with both hands. I'll be fine," Maya said.