Chapter 44 - Moving In

Wednesday, 31 August 2016.
Josh and Maya were back in New York and busy with the move.
Josh was at NYU making sure he had everything he needs in the dorm while Maya was probably still asleep.
All of the stuff arrived seconds ago.
He heard a knock on the door and instantly his girlfriend appeared.

"Hey. Wow is the stuff already here? That was fast," Maya said.
"Yeah it is. No turning back now. I can't believe I'm actually starting college. That's crazy," Josh said.
"Yeah anyone would say that. You okay? You haven't said much since we did get back from Philadelphia," Maya said.
"Yeah I'm fine," Josh said as he lightly touches Maya's arm.

Maya throws her arms around his neck and gave him a kiss.
She had no idea why she did that but she wanted to feel him close.
They pull away and Josh gives Maya a smile as he looks into her blue eyes.

"Are you? You have been acting just as weird," Josh said and Maya sigh.
"Yeah. I just can't believe people are so apposed with a three year age difference. Maybe your niece didn't overreact without reason," Maya said.
"Riley did. Besides she's pregnant. Everything will turn out okay," Josh said.
"Where is your flatmate? Don't you share the dorm?" Maya asked as she started to unpack a box.
"He'll probably be here soon. Luckily we are doing the same year. Thankfully," Josh said and he heard a knock.
"I'll get it," Josh said and opened the door.
"Andrew?"