Chapter 71 - Finally Home

Friday, 3 March and Maya walks into the apartment which she has been staying in for a bit.
Josh comes in after her putting her suitcase down and closing the door.
He looks at his girlfriend of the past seven months and smiles.
For the first time in a bit she actually did look calm but how would he know that?

"You okay?" Josh asked and Maya smiled.
"Yeah I'm fine. I'm more than fine actually. I'm home. That's all I can ask for right now. Thank you for picking me up," Maya said giving Josh a kiss.
"No problem. Wouldn't want it anyway else. What about some tea?"
"Yeah that will be nice," Maya said as she sat down on the couch looking around.

"What are you thinking Gorgeous?" Josh asked.
"A lot of stuff. Things are so much different now then before," Maya said.
"You should know that by now. But you actually seem a bit terrified," Josh said handing Maya a cup and sitting down next to her.
"I've always been terrified for change. Shawn has been acting very strange and I'm starting to think it's just going to be a matter of time before my life changes again," Maya said.
"Everything is going to change regularly. Youh can't stop that Sweetheart," Josh said.
"Doesn't mean it doesn't scare me. Cause it does," Maya said.
"Just know I'm here if you want to talk. You're not alone," Josh said.
"Yeah I know," Maya said giving Josh a kiss.