Chapter 66 - Awake

It was early the next morning and both Katy and Shawn were at Maya's.
They were worried about her even if it didn't seem to bother them at first.
Katy gave Shawn a smile as she brushed over her daughter's face.

"Thought she's gonna be okay?" Josh said as be brought them each a coffee.
"Thanks. She is but you can't tell a mother when to not worry," Shawn said.
"Yeah I know. Ask my mother. She's gonna be fine. The doctors are positive," Josh said.
"You really do love her if you're still here," Shawn said.
"I've loved her for a long time and just hided it so she doesn't get hurt. In the meantime that is what hurt her. I'll never do that again and I'll always be there for her no matter what," Josh said.
"Okay I think we need some fresh air. You gonna stay with her?" Shawn asked.
"Yeah," Josh said.
"Okay let's go Katy."

They went off and Josh sat down next to Maya.
He smiled seeing her fast asleep.
At the moment she didn't even look like someone who was in a accident, she looked like an angel.
Josh brushes over her hair which causes her eyes to flutter open.

"Hey. How you feeling?" Josh asked and Maya looked around.
"You're in the hospital. You were in a accident," Josh said and Maya sigh.
"I'm bad news," Maya said and Josh laughed.
"Well you gave us all a big scare. Have any pain?" Josh asked and Maya shook her head.
"I'm glad you're okay," Josh said giving Maya a kiss.
"Where is everyone?" Maya asked.
"Since it's only five so my brother and his family is still asleep. Well not actually sind eghe twins woke them up pretty early and your parents are just getting some air. I'm going to get the doctor ill be right back," Josh said.