Chapter 31 - The Plane Ride

It was half past eleven and the plane was in the air.
Riley fell right asleep since she hasn't slept the previous night much and she's pregnant so she is pretty much always exhausted.
Lucas was also taking a nap while Josh and Maya were wide awake.
Neither of them knew how to handle the situation and knew there is gonna be a lot of problems that is coming with this entire thing.
It was Friday, 5 August 2016.
Everyone was heading from LAX to Manhattan.
Of course Maya wasn't seeing forward to any of this but she doesn't have a choice.
Whether she wants to admit it or not she is in a situation which she can't get out off.

"What are you going to do?" Josh asked making Maya look at him.
"I don't know. I honestly don't know," Maya said.
"Stuff is going to be super weird. Have you thought about how we're gonna tell everyone?" Josh asked.
"I was thinking of just telling them. How difficult can it be? It's not like I have to introduce you to people besides my mom and I doubt she'll even listen to what I have to say so there's that. I think we should actually just relax. It's not like super crazy. We can take it easy until we know what is going for what," Maya said and Josh gave her a soft kiss.