Return to School

Andromeda's POV

I finish packing my trunk and put Coco into his carrier. Draco knocks on my door and I look up. "You ready sis?" he asks me. I nod my head and we go downstairs with our luggage. The Christmas holidays were fine and I liked my presents. But I am sad I didn't get one from Hermione, I sent her a necklace.

"Andromeda, Draco dears. Dobby is taking you both to the station. Your father was called into work and I have an even to plan" mum tells us.

"That's fine, but why not let us go alone. We'll take the knight bus" I tell her.

"I could use Dobby's help" she muses.

"We'll be fine mother" Draco assures her.

"Very well, but Draco dear send me an owl once you both are on the train" mum tells him. He agrees and we go outside hailing the knight bus. The driver helped us load our luggage while mum spoke to the conductor. "If anything happens to my children on their journey to the station. I'll hold you personally responsible" she threatens.

"I assure you Mrs Malfoy they will arrive at the station safely" he assures her. Draco and I hug mum goodbye before boarding the bus. We leave and head straight for the station. As promised, we arrived safely and the conductor got us a trolley each. We thank him and head for the platform.

"I see Crabbe and Goyle, are you joining us?" Draco asks me. I see Hermione and smile.

"No, I'm going to go sit with my friends" I tell him.

"I hope I get to meet these friends one day" he says smiling.

"Maybe" I say and hug him. Once he's out of sight I run to Hermione hugging her. "There's my favourite sister from another mother" I say smiling.

"Andy" she cheers hugging me. "I loved the necklace, I got your gift with me. Sorry I didn't send it to you, I didn't get it until after Christmas" she tells me.

"You didn't have to get me anything Mione" I tell her as I pull away.

"So you're Andy, Jonathan Granger" a man says and I look up to see him standing next to a woman. They must be Hermione's parents.

"Pleasure sir, and you must be Jean Granger" I say smiling.

"Yes dear, please take care of Hermione at Hogwarts" Jean tells me.

"I will" I assure her.

"Come on Andy, or we'll miss the train" Hermione says holding my hand. I nod my head and we say goodbye to her parents. We board the train and find a compartment. Seamus and Neville find us.

"Merry Christmas Andy" all three say handing me three presents.

"You guys didn't have to get me anything" I tell them.

"We know" they charm. I open the one from Seamus and it's sweets from Ireland. Neville gave me a book on Herebology and Hermione gives me a moon bracelet.

"I have the other one, now we'll always be connected" Hermione tells me smiling.

"Thank you so much guys" I say smiling. Just then the trolley lady comes. "Neville, Seamus get whatever you both want. It's on me" I tell them and they smile getting tons of sweets. We all relax talking about our holidays.

Third Persons POV

"Is something wrong Draco?" Pansy asks him as he sits with her and his two goons.

"Andromeda has secret friends and I wish she'd tell me who they are" Draco states.

"What us to find out who?" Goyle asks.

"No, Pansy you go" Draco instructs. Pansy sighed and left to search for Andy. Meanwhile Hermione had left her compartment to go to the loo.

"Hey, you cheated!" Seamus whines loudly catching Pansy's attention.

"Don't be mad if you aren't skilled enough to beat me" Andromeda say smirking. Pansy looks in to see her facing Seamus in a game of wizards chess. While Neville eats sweets.

"One more game, I will beat you" Seamus says determined.

"I wouldn't" Neville tells him.

"Sure thing, but I will beat you again lion" Andromeda says smirking.

"Bring it on Snake" Seamus says smiling. Both chuckle and the pieces reset. "If I win you give me your dessert tonight" he tells her.

"Sure, but if I win you have no dessert tonight" Andromeda tells him.

"You're on" Seamus says smiling and Pansy leaves. Why is a Pureblood Malfoy hanging with Gryffindors? Pansy returns to her compartment.

"Did you find her?" Draco asks.

"Yes, but you won't like who her friends are" Pansy tells him.

"Why? Who are they?" he asks her.

"Gryffindors" Pansy says simply.

"My sister would never befriend blood traitors" he snaps.

"Don't believe me, go see for yourself or better yet ask her" Pansy tells him. Before storming out of the compartment in search of her other friends. Draco relaxes in his chair, Pansy can't be right. There's no way his sister would turn on his family like this. But why else would she keep her friends identity a secret?

Andromeda's POV

"No!" Seamus exclaims as I beat him a third time as Hermione returns.

"What happened?" she asks.

"Seamus bet against Andy and lost" Neville explains.

"Now he can't have dessert tonight" I say smiling.

"But I wanted treacle tart" he whines and I laugh.

"You should know better then to challenge Andy" Hermione tells him as she sits beside me.

"Don't worry, I won't be doing it again" Seamus grumbles.

"You can have double dessert tomorrow night" I remind him and he smiles. I then start to read the book Neville gave me for Christmas. Hermione pats Coco while Neville faces Seamus in a game of chess.

(Two days later)

I'm in the library about to return the book Hermione and I borrowed for light reading. When she runs up to me. "Andy do you still have that book we borrowed?" she asks me.

"I was just about to return it" I tell her holding it up.

"Can I have it? I'll return it tomorrow" she tells me.

"Is this about you know what?" I ask and she nods her head. "Ok, but I want to hear all about it later" I tell her. She nods her head and I hand her the book. She then runs out of the library.

A/N

Gif above of the book Andromeda gave to Hermione and picture on the external link of the sun/moon bracelets.