Hogwarts Letters

Andromeda's POV

Andromeda's POV

"When is our letters going to arrive?" Draco whines and I roll my eyes.

"Stop being so impatient" I tell him as I pat my Kneazle as I read. I wanted a part Kneazle, but my parents would have none of that. Only the best for their little princess, so they got me a pure breed Kneazle. Which I've named Coco. ( https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d1/a0/66/d1a066ec31756400b45e450dc5c3ae0f.png )

"Can't you stop reading for a minute?" he asks me. I look up from my copy of Hogwarts a History. "I'm bored, did you want to go throw the quaffle around?" he asks.

"You know I distaste flying" I remind him and he groans. Just then his owl Budo appears with two Hogwarts letters. Draco takes them and gives Budo a treat.

"Here's yours" he says handing one to me. I accept it putting my book down. Coco meowed his complaint when I stopped patting him. He then left, no doubt to look for mum. She always happy to give him attention. I open the letter and it read:

Dear Miss. Malfoy,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on the 1st of September. We await your owl by no later than 31st of July

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall Deputy Headmistress.

The next two pages were of the equipment and books I'd need. "I got in, you?" I ask him.

"Me too, was there any doubt?" he asks me smirking. "We should tell Mother and father" he states. He grabs my hand and drags me from our library.

"Why can't you call them mum and dad?" I ask him confused.

"Because it's not proper" he states.

"So, we're home we don't have to proper unless they have guests" I tell him. He doesn't respond and we find our parents in the drawing room. Coco was already on mum's lap receiving pats. While dad's two wolfhounds lay beside his chair. "Mum, dad our Hogwarts letters arrived" I tell them smiling.

"Did you both get in?" Dad asks us.

"Yes father, I'm going to owl the school tonight" Draco tells him.

"That won't be necessary dear, I'll do it for you both" mum tells him. "But should have a feast to celebrate tonight. Dobby" she calls and out house elf appears. "We're having a feast tonight to celebrate Draco and Andromeda getting into Hogwarts. See to the preparations" she tells him.

"Yes mistress, right away mistress" he squeaks and disappears with a pop.

"Can't we give him proper clothes?" I ask my parents.

"Absolutely not" father tells me sternly. "If you do, you'll be out of this house" he tells me. I try not to show how upset he made me as I leave the room. I hear mum scolding him and Draco followed me. Trying to reassure me that father didn't mean it.

Hermione's POV

"I just don't understand, why do strange things always happen around me?" I whine to my parents. My name is Hermione Granger and strange things happen around me. When I'm scared or upset. A girl picked on me about my buck teeth and I got upset. Her front teeth suddenly grew into buck teeth.

I was sent home from school and my parents had to close their practice early today. "We don't know sweetheart, but it'll be ok" mum assures me. Just then there was a knock on the door. Dad went to answer and returned with a stern looking woman in green robes with a witch hat.

"Sorry to intrude, but I thought it best I deliver this in person" she states hand me a letter. I open it and read the first sentence out loud.

"Dear Miss Granger, we pleased to inform you that you've been accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry."

"This explains so much" mum says smiling hugging me.

"So are you a witch?" dad asks the woman and she nods her head.

"Yes, I am Professor McGonagall the deputy headmistress of the school. Usually you would of been informed sooner of your daughter's gift. But there are more muggle borns then usual" she states.

"Muggle born?" I ask her.

"A witch or wizard with non-magical parents" she explains. "Now I must leave, but I will return in three days. To answer your questions and take Hermione shopping for her school supplies" she states. Before disappearing into thin air.

"Mum, dad are you scared of me now?" I ask them sadly.

"Of course not" dad says as they sandwich me between them.

"We're so proud of you and will support you always" mum adds. I smile and snuggle into my parents arms. I love our little family, I wouldn't change it.

A/N

Picture above of Andromeda's letter and picture on the external link of Hermione's letter. Picture in chapter of the cover with Andromeda and Hermione on it.