Hogwarts Express

Andromeda's POV

"Honestly Draco you wear a tie nearly everyday and you don't know how to tie it" I grumble.

"Mother usually does it" he tells me and I roll my eyes.

"There done, lets go downstairs" I tell him. We go downstairs into the drawing room. To see our parents there with our luggage. I grab mum's arm holding and Coco's cage. My grabs my trunk and disapparates. We land on platform nine and three quarters.

"I see Crabbe and Goyle, goodbye Mother and Father. See you during Christmas" Draco says and leaves with his things.

"I'd better go find a compartment" I tell my parents. But my mum doesn't let go of my arm. I look up at her confused.

"Lucius, don't you have something you wish to tell Andromeda?" she asks father. Who sighs before looking at me.

"I am sorry for losing my temper" he tells me.

"It's ok dad, I know you only want whats best for our family" I assure him.

"Speaking of family, you had better be in Slytherin or you can find a new one" he states before disapparating.

"Don't pay any attention to that" mum tells me and gives me a hug. "You will be in Slytherin and everything will be fine" she assures me.

"But what if I'm not?" I ask her fearfully.

"You will be, just tell the hat and he'll place you in Slytherin" she tells me. "Now go, you don't want to miss the train" she tells me. I nod my head and board the train with my luggage. I find Hermione in a compartment with a boy with a round face.

"Hey Mione, can I sit with you two?" I ask her.

"Of course" she says smiling. They both help me place my luggage in the overhead luggage rack. I then sit down beside Hermione and smile at the boy.

"Hi, I'm Andromeda" I tell him.

"Neville" he says. "Are you two sisters?" he asks us. Hermione and I look at each other. Then giggle giving him a smile.

"No Neville, I'm muggle born and Andy here has magical parents" Hermione tells him. He blushes from embarrassment apologizing. As the train started to move.

"It's fine, I would of thought the same thing" I assure him smiling. "At a quick glance I thought I had look into a mirror. Before I noticed her hair" I state.

"Same" Hermione says smiling.

"So what house do you think you'll be in?" I ask Neville.

"No idea, not Slytherin or Ravenclaw. Maybe Hufflepuff as I'm not brave enough for Gryffindor like my parents" he states.

"I'm sure you'll be in Gryffindor, if that is your true wish" Hermione and I tell him  together. Then giggle.

"I guess so, I mean I never thought I'd be able to talk to one girl. And I'm talking to two" he says smiling. "Would you like to see my toad?" he asks us.

"Sure" Hermione tells him as I take Coco out. Neville went to to take something from his pocket. But frowns and tries his other pocket.

"Is something wrong Neville?" I ask him.

"I can't find Trevor, he was in my pocket when I set down" he states and starts to search his chair. We help him search the compartment and still couldn't find his toad. "Oh no Gran is going to kill me" he whines.

"No she won't" I assure him.

"Andy's right, Trevor can only be on the train. We'll split up and ask around. We will find him Neville" Hermione assures him. So that's what we did and the first compartment I came across had two red haired identical twins inside with a guy with dreadlocks.

"Hi, have any of you seen a toad? My friend has lost his" I tell them.

"No toads in here, just a tarantula" the one with dreadlocks states.

"Ok, I'm going to continue looking" I tell them.

"Are you a Malfoy?" one of the twins asks.

"Yes, see you around Weasleys" I say and leave the compartment. The next one I checked had a bunch of first years. They hadn't seen a toad.either and I than asked a group of fourth year hufflepuffs.The fourth compartment I find my brother and his goons. Oh I mean friends.

"Oh there you are Andromeda, where have you been?" Draco asks me.

"Making friends, have you seen a toad?" I ask him

"No" he drawls and I leave. I return to my compartment and sit down. I start to read as i pat Coco waiting for the other two to return. When they do, it's empty handed. Though Hermione tells us that she meet the Harry Potter.

A/N

Picture above of the tie and picture on the external link of the Hogwarts Express.