Yours

Pairing: Tyler Joseph x Reader

Word Count: 709

Warnings: A bit of possessive!Tyler, angst

Author's Note: I hope you enjoy this one :)

*     *     *

You giggled as Tyler pressed a kiss beneath your ear, letting his lips linger a little longer than you thought was necessary. His fingers were digging into your waist, letting you know just how badly he was wishing you were alone right now and not in some partially-secluded hallway of the venue they were playing tonight. As much as you were enjoying this bold side of Tyler, you refused to let your guard totally down in case someone came around the corner.

"Tyler," you said, a little harsher now. "What are you doing?"

He pulled his mouth away from your neck just long enough to murmur, "Hickey," before going back to what he was doing. Your hand flew to his chest, gently pushing him away from you.

"Tyler! People are going to see."

He stepped closer to you so your bodies were pressed together. You were sure that he could feel your heart pounding against your chest.

"That's the point," he said, dipping down to kiss your lips this time. "I want people to know you're mine."

You indulged the kiss, but didn't let it go on as long as Tyler would have liked. He frowned when you pulled away.

"I think you've made that pretty clear already."

You reached up and brushed a couple strands of Tyler's hair out of his face. From the moment that you had arrived at the airport to join the boys on tour for a week, Tyler had barely taken his hands off of you. Even when you were eating a meal on the bus, he made sure to have one of his arms wrapped around your shoulders. He wasn't normally like this, and you were beginning to wonder if something had happened to make him extra protective of you.

"A little mark on your neck never hurts."

"Yeah, until a magazine or the fans catch wind of it and I never hear the end of a hickey that I had for two days."

"It's barely noticeable," he said, slipping one of his hands a little further down your hip.

"Alright, what's going on with you?" you finally asked, crossing your arms in front of your body. "You're not usually this handsy and I'm beginning to think you're trying to cover something up."

Tyler's grip on you finally loosened, but he kept his hands on you. His expression softened and he bit down on his lip.

"It's nothing."

"It's not nothing," you sighed. "Nothing wouldn't make you act like this."

He paused, his teeth still gnawing gently on his lower lip. "I'm worried."

"About what?"

"Losing you," he breathed. "So I get clingy and start kissing you in hallways and touching you at every chance I get because it reminds me that I still have you. I'm really sorry if it's been too much."

You wrapped your arms around Tyler, clasping your hands behind his back. The corner of his mouth twitched upwards at the contact.

"You're not going to lose me, Tyler."

"I know I'm not, but I can't shake the fear. You give me the strength to keep going, especially on my worst days, and the thought of not having you anymore... " He shook his head. "I don't even want to think about it."

You leaned forward and pressed your forehead to Tyler's. "You don't have to. You're the love of my life, Tyler, and I couldn't imagine not having you. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

"And you know," you whispered, moving so your lips were closer to his ear. "I kind of like this possessive side of you."

"You're asking for it now," he laughed, capturing you in another kiss.

You were both so caught up in the kiss that you didn't notice Josh come around the corner until he was calling both of your names. Tyler pulled away from you immediately, his face now almost entirely bright pink. Josh simply laughed and made a comment about you two being in love as he walked off, ignoring the evident embarrassment on both of your faces.

"Guess we should be a little more careful," you laughed.

"Maybe," Tyler grinned.

He gave you one more kiss before lacing his fingers with yours and leading you down the hallway.