He grabbed his stiff cock on his hand and entered her from behind. "I'm here sweetie." He told her as joke. "I don't want you to miss a thing." He told her beginning to pump her. He took the opportunity to turn things a little harder, to let lose a bit as he also loved, at that point and wet as she was he thought she would love it.

"Oh James..." She whimpered almost desperately. The fire between her legs was huge and her whole body was trembling in need.

"Like this baby? Uh? I'm here...enjoy me..." He talked provocatively to her, feeling her body catching fire again. His face turning red from the heat inside the room and he was beginning to sweat, his hair gluing across his temples. His fingers gripping tight onto her hips. She as going get marked for sure. She was driving him insane.

"Oh..." She moaned louder then, totally lost and far gone. "Oh this is so good..."

"Fuck Rafi...you're killing me..." He said out of breath.

"Oh Jesus James...fuck me like that....fuck me just like that..." She said mindlessly and he pumped even harder. James clenched his jaw imposing faster strokes, giving her what she wanted, plus her sudden dirty words almost made him howl, his claws closing around her hips as his pleasure was getting almost unbearable, he was at the melting point.

"You like it when I fuck you like this baby?" He gasped completely out of breath.

"Oh yes....God yes..." She almost yelled. He slowed the pace suddenly making her groan and the he wriggled his hips while inside of her, making her buck right there. "James..." She moaned his name and he felt her seizure. "oh...ah..." She moaned openly feeling the most intense orgasm she had. "Baby..." She cried loud. "My God..." She finally breathed calming down.

James retook his strokes, making her gasp again, he couldn't say no more, his fast breathing and his balls slamming against her body were the only thing heard in the room that moment. He ran for the orgasm that was tickling on his lower belly, feeling it getting stronger and stronger. Rafaela almost yelled as she felt her insides pulsing again, yet he was going to take her there one more time. Her vision was completely clouded.

"Oh baby..." He finally moaned, letting his pleasure out. "Rafi..." Her body contracted heavily as she was hit by a third orgasm and James followed her right after. "That's it...that's it..." He gasped fast. "Oh fuck, this is gonna be so good..." He relieved and continued rushing pushing his hips against her. "Oohhhh..." He finally almost yelled too and jerked, his jaw clenched. "Oh fuck Rafi..." His voice fainted as his seed gulped free inside of her. "Oh shit baby..." He whispered slowing down, feeling the rest of energy abandoning his body. "Ah..." He whispered then stopping and panting hard.

Rafaela looked back to find his face flushed, his eyes closed while he was resting and normalizing his breathing. "This was so good." He breathed and opened his eyes. "I came so hard baby." He told her withdrawing and meeting her, kissing her lips.

"I am bit embarrassed now with the things I've said." She giggled covering her face with her hands, as she replayed in her head the things she told him.

"Baby..." He told her taking her hands away. "I loved it." He kissed the tip of her nose. "I loved every single bit of it. You drove me wild..."

"I drove you wild? No..." She laughed. "...you drove me wild! You made me say things I never said before!"

"We better go shower now. We have things to take care of." James reminded her that she had to grab her stuff at Kelly's.

"Yeah..." She simply said.

"Let me go check if we're free to go or if any of the guys is in there."

"Okay..." James put his slippers on and left the room. "We're good to go." He said then. Rafaela grabbed her clothes off the floor and rolled a towel around her body, running inside the bathroom while she crossed the corridor.