"You've got to be kidding me."

"Nope the chances are we're stuck here until you know" The squip gestured as if he was slitting his throat.

Rich fell to the floor. It was over. He'd never see anyone he loved again. Not his friends not his family.

Not Jake.

Jake. His other half. The man who laughed at every single dumbass joke Rich made. Who would drop everything to be there for someone he cared about. Who would never leave his side no matter what. Rich thought about how Jake must be by his lifeless side right now. How miserable and worried he must be and the worst part was Rich wasn't coming back to assure him that he was okay.

Everything he had ever wanted and needed in his life was slipping away from him. An empty feeling grew in Rich's stomach as he brought his knees to his chest. He curled up and let the tears roll down his face. There was no point in hiding anything anymore.

"Stop sulking you're making me bummed" The squip sighed.

"Oh I'm sorry" Rich snapped sarcastically "I'll stop sulking over the fact that I'm as good as dead."

"Ugh you don't have to be a moaning Martin about it geez."

Rich bit his lip to keep himself from screaming and just flipped his squip off instead. The tears hadn't stopped.

The squip looked him up and down "Alright Rich there may be a way."

Rich looked up "what?"

"The chances are really slim but if I can get an energy source then we're home free."

"What kind of energy source" Rich asked while wiping his stained cheeks.

"A lot of Mountain Dew green."

"Where am I supposed to find that?" Rich scoffed "I mean look around there's nothing in sight."

"That's why I said the chances are slim Rich."

"Oh come one" Rich threw his hands up in the air with frustration "you're a supercomputer can't you contact someone?"

"I can only contact other squips!"

Rich was about to snap back when an idea popped into his head. It was a selfish idea he knew but it was the only way.

"Could you contact one in your state?" Rich asked.

"I'm sure I could do something as simply as that."

"Good" Rich grinned "now what are the rules to this whole thing."

The squip rolled its eyes. Quite a sight to see evil Kermit rolling its eyes actually "I can only contact Squips I know."

"So I'm presuming you don't Jake's squip?"

"Nope."

Rich was expecting that. It didn't throw off his plan one bit "what about a squip that looks like Keanu Reeves?"

"Keanu!" Kermit laughed in a weird puppet sort of way "man of course I know him."

"Could you contact him?"

"And say what exactly?"

"Tell him to get a message to Jeremy. Explain everything."

"Alright" The squip stood up "I have to concentrate while I do this so shut up."

It took all of Rich's will power not to speak up. The squip stayed off into space and within a matter of seconds it flopped back down.

"Done" It said.

"Really that's it?" Rich question it skeptically.

"I told you it was easy Richard."

"So" Rich tapped his foot "what do we do now?"

"Wait."

Said like it was so easy.

Just wait.