t w e n t y - f o u r

Seven's POV

Rick only stalks over to be on the other side of the group away from us, though I don't think he did it to be a dick, but just to get some breathing room. "Why'd ya'll stop here anyway?" Daryl mutters to Hershel.

"Rick's car is out of gas, otherwise I'm sure we'd have tried to go even further away from the farm" Hershel elaborates.

Maggie hears her father, "We can't stay here." She voices to Rick while holding a shotgun that'd typically be used to hunt animals.

"We can't all fit in one car" Glenn says, showing that we don't have many options.

"We'll have to make a run for some gas in the morning" Rick concludes, his face has blood smeared on the side of it and looking at Daryl, Rick isn't the only one to have it.

"Spend the night here?" Carol asks. Well we ain't have many options, unless you got some portable house up your sleeve.

"I'm freezing" Carl says, making Lori pull Carl into her side and rub is chest, in an attempt to warm him up.

"We'll build a fire, yeah?" Lori decides. Everyone is making their own decisions, who the hell is leading right now?

"We'll go out looking for firewood, stay close. Only got so many arrows. How you doing on ammo?" Daryl asks looking towards Rick.

"Not enough." Rick says, continuing to pace back and forth.

I still lay down on my side atop of the hood, Daryl by my side. My head keeps having to turn back and forth with everyone speaking and panicking. Then again, everyone their leader hasn't said anything as of yet and they all typically look to him for decisions so I understand their back and forth-ness.

"We can't just sit here with out asses hanging out" Maggie says, having a point.

"Watch your mouth" Hershel quickly scolds Maggie, "Everyone stop panicking and listen to Rick." Is Rick even going to say anything yet?

"All right, we'll set up a perimeter. In the morning we'll find gas and some supplies. We'll keep pushing on" Rick states.

"Glenn and I can go make a run now, try and scrounge up some gas" Maggie says. Did you not just listen to what he said?

"No, we stay together. God forbid something happens and people get stranded without a car" Rick spits, his anger rising.

"Rick, we're stranded now" Glenn says. It's not as bad as ya'll are making it out to be. We got each other, and we got the forest. People, and a food supply as well as some water around. This ain't too bad.

"I know it looks bad, we've all been through hell and worse, but at least we found each other. I wasn't sure — I really wasn't — but we did. We're together. We keep it that way. We'll find shelter somewhere. There's gotta be a place" Rick says, though throughout his speech he is unable to keep his eyes in one place while they are casted towards the ground. Besides him acting sketchy, what he said is right.

"Rick, look around. Okay? Theres walkers everywhere. They're migrating or something" Glenn says, as if he's trying to get to Rick and make him understand. Alright, pizza boy, you're telling me that every single house is unavailable because it has one or two walkers?