"What if i cant save her?.."//

( oof this is flopping)

(Petes pov)
I sat there, gobsmacked. I'M GETTING A NEW SUIT!? I had zoned out slightly, looking back at the icon whom we call mr stark. He claps in my face, making me jump out of my skin. "Cmon kid, focus. You have seen it before-" I nod, knowing what he means. But does that mean I'm an avenger? Whatifimnotcutoutforthisohmygod- "kid!" "S-sorry, mr stark!-" I say, blushing out of embarrassment. He presses a button on his watch, making a wall open up and showing me the Spider-Man suit I had turned away a while ago. Jeez. I hope I still fit- "Pete, stop going to Narnia and listen-" I turn to him, sighing. "Yeah, uh, sorry.." Tony looks at me, and pulls me into a hug. I jump slightly and hug back, trying not to cry for multiple reasons. "W-what if I can't save her?.." I say, my bottom lip trembling slightly, making Tony rub my back. This is nice. I needed this. "Kid, you shouldn't doubt yourself. You think I chose you to come to Germany because you could shoot webs and stop something twice your weight?" "Yes-" "... good point, but it wasn't just that. You were, and are, selfless. You put everyone else before yourself. You had the chance to go to homecoming with your date, but instead you chose everyone else's safety. And the fact that you didn't have a proper suit didn't stop you. So, think about what you already have done, and what you can do more of." As he finishes, I end up having to wipe my face as he smiles faintly. "Believe in yourself."

( Y/N)'s POV:
I'M SO CLOSE TO LOSING MY SHIT WITH THIS MY GOD-
I groan as I get pushed to the floor, the same shiny black shoes in my eyeline. "Hello, Princess." I can basically hear the grimace in his voice. "Leave me alone, you freak-" I say, glaring. He walks up to me, lifting my chin so that I could see his face, glaring into my soul. "That's no way to speak to your father." "Not to sound all cliché and a tad Star Wars like, bUt you're not my father!" I yell, the guard behind me kicking me in the back. I yelp, kicking him back and glaring, making Dwayne (I wont put it as your dad's name, but you can change it if you want. Unless you like really hate your dad (in which I am sorry if you do) I don't want to someone else's family member. Anyway back to the story- XD) laughs evilly. I glare, wiping my nose slightly. "Where is she?" ( Tiktok enters the chat) "Hm? Oh, your mother. The liar. She's fine. You should be grateful. I showed her mercy when all she deserves is payback for what she did to me.." I scowl at his words, going red with anger. "You lying son of a bitch! Let me and my mum go before I beat your dirty ass!!-" I yell, glaring. He simply scoffs, looking at the guards behind me. "Some time in the cell should teach her." Before I can think about his words, I get pulled back, and I could feel myself  getting dragged back. I yelp, trying to fight back, but ultimately failing and getting thrown into the cell. I groan as I hit the floor, a shock going through my arm. I lay there, close to breaking down. Extremely close. Until I hear a familiar voice. "Are you alright, missus?.." Felixeon. I turn to him weakly, sighing. "Yeah.. since I've come here, one thing has been clear."
"What's that?" "... I gotta get the fuck outta here."

(Petes pov)
WE ARE GONNA GET HER THE FUCK OUTTA THERE-