"I can only trust you guys.."

( we are SOOOO close to 1000 reads I might die. YOU GUYS ARE THE B-E-S-T spelling bee with kizzy!!! ( that rhymes.) If any of you wanna put some rude shit or nice shit in the comments go ahead- I like I laugh at them most of the time. ( I need shorter intros))

~ the next hellish day at school~

I walked past the blue, plain lockers- besides the ones with graffiti on- and sighed. I needed to tell my only trustable friends: Michelle is my best friend and wouldn't tell anyone and can reassure for the gods.
Ned would tell people of my situation, but would do the best of his ability to help.
And Pete..... he is the world and would do anything for me (besides kill) because that's the kind of guy he is to his friends. I walked up to my locker and got the books and other random pieces of shit and headed off. I saw peter and - whilst ignoring the flip my heart had done- walked up to him. He was with Ned and Michelle. She normally waits with them until I show up. I was relieved to see everyone there, and smiled the slightest bit. Pete turned his head to me, and smiled, tho his eyes looked filled with sorrow for some reason... had he already known or was my mood radiating?
" (y/n)!! Oh wow, did you get any sleep last night?.." Ned half-enthusiastically said. I shake my head, "n-no not really.. I really need to talk to you guys." I manage to say with all the voice I have, Michelle looking up from her book for the first time in her life and looking up at me with concern. "Why what's wrong?" She asks, with more emotion then she usually has. I sigh, knowing I'm going to have to tell the story for the third time. "Okay, so first, I want no one telling anyone else.. I don't want a load of kids coming up to me asking a load of questions. That is directed to Ned..." ned smiles sheepishly and scratches his bicep. I giggle slightly and take a breath. "My mum.. she was taken two days ago- or atleast that's when I found out about it- and the people that took her left a note asking for a weapon. That there is no trace of.. I need you three to, try, and help me.. Ned, you are the best computer technician I know and can maybe track these guys down.. MJ, you are brilliant at thinking logically and correcting, so you can adjust our thinking and plans.. and Pete.. well you're kinda both of those things, but you are just as needed.." everyone looked at me, dumbfounded. Pete put a hand on my shoulder, my cheeks turning the slightest bit of red, whilst MJ smirked at the tiniest. " I can only trust you guys.." I wait for some kind of response from the other two,  as peter nod my way for a sign of approval. Michelle smirks " so I guess I'm gonna be stuck working with these two bozos, then." Pretty much telling me she's in.  Ned suddenly goes ecstatic and does a little jump. " So this means we get to y'know, sneak around and stuff like that!?" He says beaming. " not entirely sure.. but if we find these guys, maybe." I say, brushing some hair out of my eye line. " well then.. get to work tonight then? I'll ask aunt May if you guys can visit." We all snap our heads around to peter and all say in unison. "Won't you be busy?"