"C'mon man!" (pete's pov)

I look back at Ned and Mj, inhaling deeply. " okay, Mj, don't freak out, but I'm-" "Spiderman, I know. Ned here told me when you left us to make out it (y/n)." she said, her usual monotone voice. I shoot a look at Ned, making him put his hands up defensively. "well you were gonna tell her anyway!" he said, having an actual point. I sigh and nod. "yeah, true.. anyway, we gotta go see stark, I'll call up Happy, you guys stay here. we should be picked up in 20 minutes if Happy picks up" I say, calculating the possibility. 50/50. He really doesn't live up to his name, as realised on our first meeting. I walk into the bathroom, taking out my phone and dialling his number. 1 ring.. 2 rings... 3- "hello?" I hear his voice. man, it sounded like Jesus speaking to me at this moment. ( idk either-) "happy! omg you answered! I need you to pick me and my friends up ASAP, I need to see stark-" "what, why?!" he asks, his mood back to normal. "please!! My friend, she is in trouble! we were looking for her mum, or at least finding clues, and we got a message and she had to go on her own and-" "kid, calm it! right, I will be there in 10 minutes.. don't expect a hot drink or cookies though, or you are done for." he says, hanging before I can say my thank yous. I look at my phone and sigh, before walking back in to the bedroom. "get your stuff ready-" "kids, grab your shit, we are leaving-" Mj interrupts, Ned trying not to laugh.

( at da lovely avengers facility-)

this place never ceases to amaze me every time. I walk around, the other 3 in a loose follow behind me, when mr. stark walks around the corner. "parker!" he says, wrapping an arm around me. I hear Ned squeal behind me, before mj hits him in the side. "m-mr stark!" I say, a small smile on my face. "so, tell me what the problem is." he says, diving straight into the point. "w-well, my friend, (y/n), she had recently had her mother kidnapped. The people who took her were asking for a weapon. None of us know where it is, a-and we tried looking through the camera footage of the night, but Ned got shocked by the laptop a-and (y/n) had to go see these people alone-" "okay, so call the police." "but we cant, they cant know about the cameras or that-" Mr stark puts a hand out signalling for me to be quiet. "kid, if it is serious, you have you, and the girl. if I show up, when they wanted her to go alone, it may show that she told me and asked me to wait outside." "cmon man!" "peter, she could die, along with her mother!" "they could die if she goes there without us! you made the avengers so that you could protect the people, you wear the suit to save people, and you gave me the suit so I can do the same, but now, you are telling me that you shouldn't do what you are known for!?" I yell, slightly aggravated. ned and Mj are standing off with happy, not wanting to butt in. "kid, I'm not helping you sort something out that you got yourself twisted in-" "Please! I love her! if she dies I wouldn't be able to live with myself!!" I say, tears welling up in my eyes. Tony looks at me, shocked. "p-please mr stark.. you would do the same for your fiancé, so help me do it for her.." ".... okay, but don't say I didn't warn you.." he says, starting to walk off. we all watch him, until he yells out. "Cmon then, I'm not getting any younger!!" aand with that, we all, including happy, scramble to catch up to him.

(???'sPOV. yeah, I'm one of those people)

"So... the weapon is once again mine.." I spit out, a sly grin forming on my face.

"i haven't got the weapon" the fragile girl says, looking at me worriedly.

"oh no, princess... you are the weapon.."