"Parker, right?"

( chapter two folks, let's do dis! Again, probably gonna be shit, but yknooow 😂 )

Me and Michelle got to know eachother better over break, and we actually had a lot in common! But then the dreadful sound of the bell. Dun dun DUN. We had to part ways, so I head off to science. Cry. I walked in and sat in my seat, between the bitchy girls and the man whores. Jesus, why do you hate me so?? Everyone was sounding like a herd of ostriches and pelicans, until Mr willmore ( go with it 😂) walked in, wearing his usual attire.
"Kids, today I am giving you a project to work on."
Well shit.
" I have decided to choose your partners for you"
Please no man whores, please no man whores. I waited in total panic for him to tell me my partner. What if I'm with a total ass who won't do any work!? What if I'm with some perv who will try and rape me halfway through!? WHAT IF I-
" Miss L/n"
Fack. Shit.
" y-yes sir?" I stuttered, making some girls giggle.
" you will be with Mr Parker for this one."
I'm sorry, I don't socialise, who on earth is Parker?? At this I saw heard mumbling coming from the back. I turned around to see a rather chubby ( not hating on Jacob, he's fabulous no matter what) tanned boy with a skinnier, pale boy. Sir set us off on a task, so I took the chance to walk over to them.
"Uh Hey, um.."
" omg a female is talking to us.."
" Dude, seriously??"
This made me giggle.
"One sec Pete, I'm gonna see if I can go to the restroom" and at that the chubbier one went off.
" so you must be y/n.." the one who has just been abandoned said. I nod in response.
"Parker, right?"
" call me Peter, it is my first name!"
" oh yeah, I had a dumb moment" we both laugh and do the unbelievable and socialise. He likes Star Wars. This boy, this wonderful specimen of a living being, is very wise. The bell rings, making me jump. god damn!! Never gonna get used to it. Never. What lesson no- English. Kill me ( you can change this if you like English.) Please. I remember that I might aswell get a train to the other classroom cause it's so far, and leg it. At least I now have 2 new friends who aren't the untrusted.   I have a feeling this is gonna be a good week.
~le timmyskip to the end of le day~

Finally home sweet home, lovely ass sofa, and Netflix. Best afternoon ever. My life, although not perfect, is amazing, and even though I have a pro- wait... where will me and peter do our project?

( again, it's shit, but heyho, it will be alright. If you hate it, just y'know, just leave 😂 I would if I was reading it Rly )