'I brought you soup..'

~timmyskip to I say about 2 days later idk XD~

why isn't he in, he's normally in, he should have been in aaaaaaaaaaah. Pete wasn't really.. present at school today and idk if you have ever had a crush on your friend, but if you had, it means you go into full panic mode. Ned had explained that he had gotten a cold, and couldn't come in, but it made me feel worse. I run- for once- to the corner shop. ' TWO CA- two cans of chicken soup please..'

'..........'

' Did I stutter oooor?' the lady behind the till said nothing, but passed me the soup. ' Thanks! also, if you are gonna be frisk, please, use sign language' I walk out of the shop and LEEEEEEG it down to Pete's flat building and ran up the stairs. Ned told me where he lived, don't worry, I ain't a yandere! I get to the door and knock 243889588789048098987 times before a lady who deserves to be on the cover of vogue answered the door.

' Hello, may I help?'

' uh if I could see Peter that would be great!'

' oh sure!' I run past her and open the door to which I presume is Peter's room, and smile. 'knock knock.'

'Who's there?'

'guess.'

'guess who?'

' back. back again.'

' that was awful.'

' I know!' I stutter out from my own laughs. wow I really am sad.

'so why are you here?'

' I brought soup..' is it bad that I could feel him light up? god he's perfect. 'want me to go warm it up for you ya sick flea?'

'offended. and yes pwease.'

'okaaaay!' and with that I walk out to the kitchen, a smile plastered on my face.