" spiderman!?"

( I felt like this wouldn't be a Peter Parker story without having spiderman in it... so yeah 😂 let's continue my shitty story and cringe all day woooooo)

~next day brought to you by your lazy author~

I feel like shit, help me. I couldn't sleep all night, I just had this bad feeling. I don't know why, nothing bad happened in the night apart from me hitting my head 1000000 times. I'm probably just paranoid... welp! Time to get dressed and go to Priso- I mean school! I got dressed in a Darth Vader shirt ( you can change this if you are not part of the dark side. It's just a Darth Vader is cool :3) and leggings. Mum already left for work. But she did leave me pop tarts. Good mother. I grab my breakfast and head out whilst humming the wizard of oz tune. I mean, it's catchy and known by most people whether you watched it or not, cuz you always at least have one friend who has watched it. Trust me. I just realise how childish I look skipping whilst humming the most iconic tune, so I walk like a muggle. Eugh. Muggles.
It actually seems pretty peaceful toda-
"AAAAAAH" ( 10/10 written scream, well done kizzy, the world congratulates you)

Talk about speaking to soon. I look to the direction of the scream and see two kids, presumably a year or two younger then me, getting chased by a middle aged man. Great. So is iron man gonna pop around the corner? Black widow gonna..? Y'know what, I am gonna be dumb yet "helpful". " HEY LEAVE THEM ALONE!!" I yell, hurting my lungs slightly, whilst running after them. I manage to catch up to the man, and pull him back with all the strength that is somehow present in my body, and give the kids their chance to get away. Wait, I just realised what shit I got myself into. Fuuuuuuu-
" I see I have a pest."
" and I see you need a rest, how about you go home and forget all about this..." I say, slowly edging away.
" not so fast missy!" The guy says, grabbing onto my arm. HOW DARE HE MAKE CONTACT WITH SOMEONE AS FABULOUS A- actually this isn't the time. I try to get out of his grasp, totally losing, when he suddenly lets go of me, gasping. Wait.. where did he go?
" you okay miss?"
Who..? I turn around and see.. spiderman!? HOLY SHIT SPIDERMAN SAVED ME!!! IM TALKING TO SPIDERMAN!!! WAIT NO IM NOT IM JUST STARING UM...
" y-yeah! I'm fine!!"
"Phew, well that's a relief!" A hint of happiness in his voice. I hear groaning behind me, and realise the man is webbed to the wall.
" you should probably take him away. And get him a bed. And toothpaste. And a bath."
" haha, will do I guess!" And with that, he left with the guy... I JUST SPOKE TO SPIDERMAN!!! OH WAIT I WAS WALKING SOMEWHERE!! HOLY SHIT IM LATE FOR SCHOOL FUUUUUU.

( okay so now you're officially a fangirl. My regrets are non existent. Hope you enjoyed it, very unlikely you did but hey ho!! I HOPE I can update tomorrow but who knows \_( °-°)_/ )