"Leave him alone, flash!"

( I really need to come up with better titles. Anyway, chapter 3 woo! Good luck trying to enjoy it!)

~Timeskip to the morning~

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Smash. God I hate that alarm, so frickin, much. I'm just gonna lay here. It will be fine.
"Y/N!" Oh forgot about my living alarm.
" Y/n, you have 5 seconds till I get the ice." Okay I'm up.
" sorry Mum, didn't hear my alarm.."
" then why did you hit it??"
"........." Mum rolled her eyes at me before giving a small giggle. We've been really close so never normally get mad at eachother. Dad left Mum when I was two, so I wouldn't know anything of him. Mum would tell me he wasn't good enough, or they were better off apart anyway, but she always looked torn when we talk about him. It must have hit her hard I suppose... I go and get changed into a top with ( favourite band) and some leggings. I wave my mum goodbye and leave for school.
~at hell- I mean school~

"You really need to stop being Belle and get your nose out of the book when you're talking to me."
"Where's the fun in that?" Michelle remarked. There's no telling that girl what to do. That's why we're friends! I saw Peter sit not too far from us, with the other kid, who I learnt was Called Ned. I needed to ask peter about the project, so I got myself up and walked over to them.
"Sup guys!" Ned was the first to answer.
"Hi y/n!"
" hey y/n" Peter said wearily. Does this guy even sleep? He looks like a frickin zombie.
"So Peter.." I say sitting down.
"... yeah?"
" I was just wondering about the project.. where and when are we gonna start it? I mean I was thinking tonight but.."
" oh I can't tonight, I have this Stark internship an-"
" of course you do Parker, just like I have a date with Black Widow."
" Not now flash.." peter mumbled to Flash, a kid who is infamous in our school for being a dickwad.
" what's wrong Penis Parker? Can't handle the tru-"
" leave him alone Flash!" That's it. Everyone who was able to hear us was looking at me. Even Michelle.
" what was that, Y/n?"
" you heard me. Peter isn't a kind of person who would lie for popularity, so leave him alone, or deal with me. Your choice." Oh god more people were looking at me. Help. Please. Jesus? Satan? Anyone? I am ready for Flash to shout at me right now.... why isn't he. He's just at looking at me....
"Well then.." Flash said, walking off. " your bodyguard won't always be around Parker!"

( 3 chapters boiii. If you can't tell in trash. Yup. Just, trash. If you guys have anything to say that could help me improve or just anything nice in general that would be great! I'm really hoping I'm not just a crappy writer who has no friends, so y'know 😂 cya)