' Come again?'

( -please cover your ears-
AHHHHHHHHHH 400+ FUCKIN READS!? YOU GUYS ARE INCREDIBLE HOLY QUIZNAK!!!! I have a lot of people to disappoint. Anyway, sorry for being pretty much a ghost, but in good news, guess who's been watching homecoming 3 days  in a row!!... anyway)

~the day after~

I woke up. I looked at the ceiling like I normally do. But something was different.. I felt movement underneath me and turned my head slightly. Wait. I FELL ASLEEP ON PETE!?... fuck he's adorable.. I pick up my phone and text the mother " Happy Saturday Mum, I'm at peter's! Don't worry, we aren't dating. Didn't do any weird stuff :)" I feel a smile tug at the corner of my lip as I put my phone down and look at Pete's hair. "So fricking innocent and adorable.." I say, whilst playing with a strand of his brown hair. If anyone ever hurt him, I will go on a full yandere rampage. Peter stirs in his sleep slightly and I stop playing with his hair. " rise and shine sleeping beauty, I'm bored." I say whilst booping his nose. " (y/n).. w-what are you doing here?" He asks, his raspy morning voice making blood rush to my cheeks. " if I knew, you would be second to know."
"Who's first?"
" Michelle"
" Aww okay fair" he says smiling. God that adorable handsome smile..
"I'm gonna get dressed, so I'll be in the bathroom.. unless you want all your perfect innocence down the drain." I giggle. "Well better then that guy from the alleyway seeing you.. NOT LIKE I WANT TO SEE THAT!"
" I know pe- wait.. you know about that?"
" U-uh yeah, I was.. in the shop.. across the road?"
"They were apartments.. but okay.." I'm still very suspicious when I walk into the bathroom. I get changed into a simple (f/c) crop top and jeggings, and slip on a (s/c) hoody. I walk back into the bedroom to see Pete topless. I feel my face getting a lot hotter as I back out quickly. I took the time to think something through.. Spiderman knew my name when he dropped me off at my home when I never told him and made a shit excuse.. and now Pete knows about the guy when I haven't told anyone about it, and made a shit excuse.. could they be..
No.. (y/n) don't be stupid for fuck sake. Ugh. I go into the kitchen and see may. " hey may! Sorry for sleeping over.."
May simply looked at me and smiled "it's fine! It's nice to see Pete finally making more friends.. he never normally has things in common with people.."
" well he likes Star Wars, that's good enough for me." I reply leaning on the counter. I stand there in a comfortable silence before May comes up with a random sentence..
" I think you two look cute together anyway."
"Come again?" That caught me off guard..