"I'm in love.. whoops."

(Holy shit we are so close to 100 reads... *happy tear* you are NOT confessing to Pete... yet. You can be patient like good readers and let your author do whatever the quiznack she thinks is right 😂)

~at beautiful break. Again this is what I call it ssh~

I was sat with the fabulous unsocial Michelle. I wonder what she reading.. she must be some psychic or something cuz she looked up at me.
" mockingjay."
" oh nice."
After that a comfortable silence fell in between us... who am I kidding it's not that comfortable shit. I see Ned looking lonely. All by himseeeee- wait where is Pete then? I get up and walk over to him " Ned where's Pete?"
" o-oh he went to t-the library...."
" why? We have nothing to do and last time I spoke to him about books he ran off."
".......... he went to read 50 shades of grey."
Okay not buying it.
" why do you wanna know??" SRSLY CAN I NOT ASK WHERE MY CRU- FRIEND IS!? Ugh fine.
" look Ned I just saw you lonely and thought I should ask!"
"......"
"......"
" you like him don't you."
" W-WHA!?"
" just kidding calm down! See you later (y/n)!" And with that he walked off chuckling. I turn around to see Michelle looking at me with a brow raised. I sit down next to her. "Michelle.."
" yes?"
"......." okay (y/n)... she's your best friend. You can trust her.
" I'm in love.. whoops."
".... with Ned?"
" WHAT!?" She laughed at my reaction and smirked.
" I already knew you liked him. Pete that is." She's so fricking observant. "Don't worry" she traced her lips with her fingers to represent a zip " no one is gonna get anything out of my about it" and with that we both smiled at eachother.

( ANOTHER SHIT CHAPTER COMPLETED!! *dab*  okay if this story gets 100 reads I'm gonna be sooooo happy!!! Thank you for reading!! Buh bye!!)