"Mum you home?"

( so this. Is where the shit happens to you. I apologise in advance.. but I must! I love you all btw, and I will be REALLY sad when this eventually ends. lysm!!)

"W-what?! No we aren't c-cute.. together.." May giggles and looks at me with a brow raised "whatever you say.." I look at the time and sigh. "I am gonna go head home.. let me say bye to Pete." And with that I walk off and walk into Pete's room. He is in a top with a science pun on - Kinda bad, but that makes it funny in a way- and jeans. He's so cute at times.. "I'm gonna go now, any last words to queen of the empire?" " I'm not part of the dark side" " rebel!!" We both laugh and he stands up. "Bye (y/n).. see you on Monday!" I smile and pull him into a hug. " see ya.." I pull away to see his cheeks dusted a light red and giggle.

~ Timeskip brought to you by Ned "watching porn"~

I walk into my apartment to hear complete silence. 'Strange.. Mum should be home at this time...' I think to myself whilst placing my bag on the counter. "Mum you home?" No reply. "Muuuum?" I walk towards her room. " maybe she's asleep?.." I mumble whilst opening her door. It was a mess.. the blanket was hanging off the bed, cabinets were broken, mirror shattered, her jewellery and make up scattered on her floor. What had happened? I saw a note on the mattress of the normally perfectly made bed.  "She's safe. For now. Bring the weapon, or she won't see you for a long time." For now!? Weapon!? Why would my mum have any type of weapon?! Who the fuck would do this!? What do they mean by a long time!? Will they.. kill her?... no. No! They can't!! I pick up the landline and quickly dial 911 ( is that the American emergency number?.. idk I'm a British tea girl)
~small Timeskip brought to you by Pete's fine ass~

Sirens. Blaring lights. Questions. Alibis. The note.. the weapon. That was the motive. But.. I don't know what the weapon is.. or where to look. The police searched the house, but there are no weapons. So where could it be!? I had been crying. For 20 minutes. These mixed emotions of anger, sadness, confusion are all getting to me.. I just don't know what to do anymore! She's in danger, and maybe I am too, but I'm a stunt pulled since birth. And I will. Look. Whether it's the last thing I do. I am sat in my room whilst the police look for evidence of DNA in my mums room.. I can't think properly.. Mum is normally my support when I'm at times of frustration but now she's gone! I need help... I need someone who I trust, and would be there. Someone to fight, help me fight, and hunt these guys down... I need Spider-Man.

( WHOEVER WROTE THAT NOTE, YOUR MUMS A HOE! Okay okay, no hate on me! But y'know you need a close bond with Pete and spiderman!... even though.. they are the same person.. y'know what I mean! )