"I havent had the chance to say thanks..."

(Omg long awaited and AH! 4K reads snitches!!!!! IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!! Now I'm sorry I've been gone, it's just I'm in Essex, I've been at my aunts, my other aunts and I'm going to my grandads on Saturday, I've been crafting and drawing and yeah!!! So sorry!! ( 52 words for and intro :|)

~10 minutes later~

I finally got the hang of my roller blades, and sat down. Lily thought for a bit, before her eyes lit up. "That's it!!" She gets up and gets a necklace off of her desk. " a piece of jewellery?" MJ says, grimacing. "Not any piece of jewellery!" Lily retorts, before detaching the ends, making it extend in length. "When you wrap it around people, it tightens until they only have little breathing space left!!" We all blink at her. "...... don't ask I was watching I eat pasta for breakfast when I was making it." I nod slightly and giggle. "Were you eating waffles?" "Y'know it!" We both laugh and I look at the time. SHIT I SHOULD HAVE MET SPIDERMAN BY NOW!! GOTTA GET TO COTTINGHAM ROAD OKAY!! "Sorry guys I gotta go!!" I yell, running out.
I press the bracelet on wrist and my suit appears, so I can go quicker with dem skates boi ( when you are still a living meme even at the worst times XD) I ended up going to fast.. "SHIT!!" I yell, quickly getting my whip and throwing it a lamppost making me turn. "SO COOL!" Was what I was meant to say, until I went into a wall. "O-ow.." I look at the sign and see that I made it. "Ugh thank go-""slippy ride?" I hear someone say, only to look above me and see spidey dangling from a lamppost. "Hey dude." I say giggling. "So you got a new suit.." "along with a closer bond with my friends, yeah!" He helps me up, chuckling. "That's good.." his tone seems a bit sadder then usual, making my head tilt. "What's wrong.." He looks at me wide lensed. "N-nothing! It's just.." "just what?" "I've never had the chance to say thank you.." I look at him shocked. "But I haven't done anything apart from nearly get killed!" He looks at me and I assume he smiles. "But to me, you've done everything! Look... my life outside of the spandex isn't great... I am this guy with no purpose and no one even takes a second look at me.. but since I've met you... it's.. been a bit brighter for me." He says, sighing. I am stunned. LIKE BOI GIVE THIS MAN AN OSCAR!! "Well.. I have been a lot happier around you too! I mean I feel a little more confident around my crush!" I say, and he tenses up a bit. "W-who's that?" "Oh.. this kid at my school.. he's called Peter Parker..".

I guess I didn't know that this was a big mistake.

( OKAY I STARTED THIS ON ONE DAY AND CARRIED IT ON ON ANOTHER SO NOW I HAVE 5K reads AH!!)