"WHAT LE FUCK IS HAPPENING NOW!?"

( one moment.. *AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH* 100 READS WTF!? PEOPLE ACTUALLY READ MY STORY!? DIS IS JESUS' FOING I SWEAR!! )

~walking home cuz walking~

Dum dee dum dee do. Its your usual busy evening, and in all honesty, I like it. I spent most of my life here and it's mostly calm in more ways then one. There's not much to hate about queens, its always been pretty cool. I was walking past the corner store which is run by some nice guys, although they speak more then one language so I have no idea what they are saying half of the time, anyway what was I about to sa- HOLY SHI- "OW!!" I get thrown into a wall by some... energy? Oh jeez why couldn't the wall be foam?! Ugggggh. Everything hur- oh shit I'm bleeding... from my head. Haha. Nope not my time yet! Oh yeah where did the ener- WHO THE HELL IS THAT!? I see a guy with some kind of mask on and a very advanced gun? It looks like a gu- OH SHIT MORE ENERGY!! Hmmmmmm try and run or be an asshole and try and stand up to h- wait I can't stand up so I can't do either.. " HEY ASSHOLE!!" Haha still have my voice. The man turns around to look at me. Boi ya mother never tell you it's rude to stare? Cuz I can feel da staring.
"May I help you missy?" He needs a threpsil. GET THE THREPSILS!!
" Did you Mum never tell you it's wrong to hurt a lady!?" What.
" Hm, I can recall, but Mummy ain't around to stop me" he picks me up by the throat with me struggling. "So how about you hold your tongue."
" and how about you get a mint? Bleh."
" YOU LITTLE!" He throws me against the wall again, this time starting to aim his gun at me. Shit. I close my eyes, getting ready to die.  ACCEPT THE DEATH (Y/N)!! ACCEPT IT!   .     .     . Why is the death not happening. I open my eyes again to see the guy on the floor groaning.
" WHAT LE FUCK IS HAPPENING NOW!?"
" hey calm down! It's fine!"
I turn to the voice and see spiderman. IM SAVED!! I WOULD HUG HIM IF I COULD STAND! " oh thank god it's you."
I only assume he smiles, and try to get up. I fail. Miserably.
" are you okay!?"
" Y-yeah!... just can't stand.." I say looking at the floor. That's when the floor is starts getting further away, he is picking me up!?
" where do you need to go?"
"U-uh 57 ( random road)"
"Got it!"
~small tummy skip to your beautiful house or flat. You choose :p~

"Thanks.. spidey."
" no problem (y/n)!" Wait. How does he know my name?!
" how do you know my name!?"
" o-oh I heard someone call you that b-before.. I-I gotta go!" And with that he swung off. Who are you really spiderman?

( BOOOOOOI ANOTHER CHAPTER FINISHED *dab cuz I'm trash :p* )