"GET THAT MUSHY SHIT AWAY FROM ME!!"

( FINALLY A FUCKING UPDATE!!!..... 3 MONTHS WITHOUT UPLOADING SHE COMES BACK WITH A TA- nah I'm not that mean XD anyway, *inhales* GET READY SNITCHES!!.... I mean nothing really bad happens but still XD)

Peter looked at me with his cheeks dusted a light pink, a smile adorning his face. "Guess I only needed to tell two people then." I laugh, putting a hand on my hip. "Either way, you still needed help.." he replies, looking at me sorrowfully. I hesitate for a moment, before smiling slightly. "You guys have been the only things keeping me smiling at the minute.. you are all so special to me.." he looks at me for a moment and hugs me, making me admire the embrace. "It's late, I should get you home." He says, holding me tightly by the waist. "Drop me and you will get a slap.." he just chuckled before shooting a web and swinging off the building.

~ The next day! (More like month by the time I've updated)~

I got into school wearing a nice outfit.. well to me, it may offend a lot of people..

(Ignore hair)I looked around at all my peers, hearing the slight whispers of what happened

(Ignore hair)
I looked around at all my peers, hearing the slight whispers of what happened. My grip on my backpack tightened, as I look at the floor. "Y/n, look up, the floor isn't up for a staring contest." I hear Mj say, making me giggle and turn around to her. "Really?" I deadpan, making a smirk tug at her lips. I then get bumped into by Ned, who couldn't stop in time to not make collision. ( okay, but who thinks Jacob would make a great hunk if they make a live action film of voltron? I just got reminded of when they first tried to form voltron and he literally went "COMBINE") "sorry! I felt like... flash for a second." "Wrong cinematic universe." I reply. "What?" "What" Mj looks at us weirdly, before seeing peter walk around the corner. I immediately beam and wave, him waving back in an instant. He finally gets to us and engulfs me in a strong hug. "H-hate to ruin the moment but I c-can't breathe.." I say, struggling to hug back. "Oh! Sorry, sorry." He says, laughing. I quickly peck him on the cheek and hold his hand, making his cheeks turn red. "GET THAT MUSHY SHIT AWAY FROM ME!" We here Flash yell in the background, I turn around and give him a middle finger before kissing Peter's cheek and smiling. "So... you finally hit it off?" Bed asks, smiling. "Finally?" "Yeah, it was so obvious you like each other." "It was" "YES!"
(Kinda short but like, all I can think of Right now. I AM SO FUCKING SORRY, GIVE ME A BREAK I HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH SHIT! And I know loads of people do, but I handle it differently. As in I isolate myself, and my jealousy problems are like 100x worse.)